Sebelius -- [email protected]

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
You're wondering....what the HELL is this? Why it's Kathy's secret email account that she uses to skirt accountability for her HHS actions overseeing Medicade, Medicare, ObamaCare....little stuff like that. How did I get it?

I didn't...AP did....this is just the beginning of what they have in store for the Soetoro Gang for the dumbest double-cross in the history of Earth. Some of you don't care.....you believe these stalinists are on YOUR side....that they're so much smarter than you that you can't do anything about it anyway so who cares? Besides, as long as they're after your imaginary enemies, so what if a few or a few dozen, or a few thousand of you end up screwed up too....for the greater good, right?

Take a look at Kathy Sebelius....does she look like she's a compassionate and considerate soul......or a hard-as-nails Soetoro stooge who'd rip your lungs out for him and the agenda?

sebelius_kathleen_062012.jpg

The US Government is easy to understand if you look at it as a daily episode of The Sopranos. Corruption from Top to Bottom.

If you think that your vote counts then you'll be forever confused and frustrated.

• Banned
The US Government is easy to understand if you look at it as a daily episode of The Sopranos. Corruption from Top to Bottom.

If you think that your vote counts then you'll be forever confused and frustrated.

I agree with the first part but not the second.....I'll continue to vote and so should you....they win if you don't use your rights....they count on you being distracted or disillusioned...don't let them take your freedom so easily, Sir.

You're wondering....what the HELL is this? Why it's Kathy's secret email account that she uses to skirt accountability for her HHS actions overseeing Medicade, Medicare, ObamaCare....little stuff like that. How did I get it?

I didn't...AP did....this is just the beginning of what they have in store for the Soetoro Gang for the dumbest double-cross in the history of Earth. Some of you don't care.....you believe these stalinists are on YOUR side....that they're so much smarter than you that you can't do anything about it anyway so who cares? Besides, as long as they're after your imaginary enemies, so what if a few or a few dozen, or a few thousand of you end up screwed up too....for the greater good, right?

Take a look at Kathy Sebelius....does she look like she's a compassionate and considerate soul......or a hard-as-nails Soetoro stooge who'd rip your lungs out for him and the agenda?

sebelius_kathleen_062012.jpg

And the hits just keep coming!!!
No shame in the dems game.

• Banned
It's not just Kathy@HHS doing this crap either.....Dept of Inerior refuses to give out private email addys of it's admins. EPA same deal....none of your business you PEONS! Oh, and don't forget the Dept of Labor....they tried to charge the AP $1.3M for their private chats....no access though...that would be extra. What you have here is a government that believes you work for it, not vice-versa.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

It's not just Kathy@HHS doing this crap either.....Dept of Inerior refuses to give out private email addys of it's admins. EPA same deal....none of your business you PEONS! Oh, and don't forget the Dept of Labor....they tried to charge the AP $1.3M for their private chats....no access though...that would be extra. What you have here is a government that believes you work for it, not vice-versa.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

And the more apathetic the public becomes about shit like this the more it's going to happen.
I will be very surprised if anybody is held responsible for all the crap thats going down.
At least anyone meaningful,some poor sap will take the fall more then likely.

The TeaParty is right in that we need to take back our government.
There is obviously way to much money to be made when obama can build a 35 mill house in Hawaii.

Forum List

Back