Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Besides, enough people know you are a pathological liar.

The quote you got actually looks like I am saying "Yes" to the first question.
So you have no issues why are you complaining to everyone lol

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?
Because your asking me to take mine down.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.
So we agree I’m OK with your signature and you’re OK with mine correct?

Did I say that?
I’m asking

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.

Did I say that?
I’m asking

:laughing0301:

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Why can’t you answer the question?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Because I am laughing too hard.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

I changed my signature to post the entire comment you posted. Care to do the same?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

I changed my signature to post the entire comment you posted. Care to do the same?
Same.. YES MAN.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

It was a simple answer to your question. I do that. I answer questions. You seem to have a problem with that.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

It was a simple answer to your question. I do that. I answer questions. You seem to have a problem with that.
You said yes, you are OK with the infringement on my Bill of Rights. I’m ok with that .. You answered the question to the topic I don’t think there’s anything else to talk about on this topic you are anti-constitutional.

Last edited:

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

You said yes, you are OK with the infringement on my Bill of Rights. I’m ok with that .. You answered the question to the topic I don’t think there’s anything else to talk about on this topic you are anti-constitutional.

No, I did not. And it is obvious from the full quote. And you are the one who said "Fuck the Constitution", not me.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

No, I did not. And it is obvious from the full quote. And you are the one who said "Fuck the Constitution", not me.
Ok YES MAN! lol

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

Ok LIAR and anti-constitution.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

I Cornered you, I dared you to answer the question I hunted you like a dog!

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

No you did not. I was not cornered. I answered a question of whether or not there was a change in gun laws. And obviously, there was. We were discussing 3 gun laws that were passed.

And no, I never said I approved of anything.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

No you did not. I was not cornered. I answered a question of whether or not there was a change in gun laws. And obviously, there was. We were discussing 3 gun laws that were passed.

Interesting my sig says other wise. Thanks for being honest with us People who love the constitution

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

Interesting my sig says other wise. Thanks for being honest with us People who love the constitution

Your sig shows I answered the question about whether gun laws changed.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

You mean people like me? I do love the US Constitution and swore to defend it.

You like the US Constitution when it is convenient. Otherwise, as you said "fuck the constitution". And you have no problem looking the other way when people violate the rights of citizens. But you want YOUR rights to be sacred. Hypocrite and liar.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

You like the US Constitution when it is convenient. Otherwise, as you said "fuck the constitution". And you have no problem looking the other way when people violate the rights of citizens. But you want YOUR rights to be sacred. Hypocrite and liar.
Hmmm I don’t see it that way

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

Of course you don't. But that is what your quote says and my quote says.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

Of course you don't. But that is what your quote says and my quote says.

The quote you have as your sig discusses the changes in the laws during the 20th century and talked about regulation.

In the quote I have in my sig you are saying "fuck the Constitution".

I think your "hunt" backfired.

Forum List

Back