Second Dallas Ebola Healthcare Worker Confirmed

This healthcare worker was on a plane on Monday.

This whole Ebola story hasn't been good news since the moment disease spread from a single village to a city in Africa. It has been a problem since the big companies decided not to search for a vaccine (back then, when it was discovered and monitored).
And now it's a problem because nobody is going to control people coming to US...

This whole Ebola story hasn't been good news since the moment disease spread from a single village to a city in Africa. It has been a problem since the big companies decided not to search for a vaccine (back then, when it was discovered and monitored).
And now it's a problem because nobody is going to control people coming to US...
"Hasn't been good news..." Seriously?!

Anyway, I thought the Americans who contracted Obola were given a vaccine. WTF did that come from?

Some companies have been working on it for 20 years.

The problem has been the NIH. For some weird reason they have to approve and then award a grant before trials can be done by a company, and we know how slow govt is. My understanding is they have now given approval for some vaccines that can be tested to see if they will work.

"Hasn't been good news..." Seriously?!

Anyway, I thought the Americans who contracted Obola were given a vaccine. WTF did that come from?

liberal-logic-101-1068.jpg

Forum List

Back