*Secret Service Knowingly Botched, Trumps Security*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. The SS could of stopped the shooter before he shot.
2. They knew he was there all along, and they knew who he was, where he was from, basically everything including, his shoe size.
3. They permitted him to, TAKE HIS SHOT!
4. Then they immediately, took him out, with multiple rounds to the face, icing him real fast.
5. The evidence will show this, I scanned over what they are releasing to the public, and am able the draw my on conclusions.
6. Trump, needs a private security service, these, SS want him DEAD.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. They knew he was there all along, and they knew who he was, where he was from, basically everything including, his shoe size.
4. Then they immediately, took him out, with multiple rounds to the face, icing him real fast.
5. The evidence will show this, I scanned over what they are releasing to the public, and am able the draw my on conclusions.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
~~~~~~
Please note... The Secret Service did not have counter Snipers on the roofs. They were Police. More than likely Pennsylvania State Trooper SWAT team members.
Problem there was no unified communications and the fact that the police officer that was threatened by the shooter did not report shooter on the roof.
All in all security by the Secret Service was shody to say the least.
A typical bureaucratic Keystone comedy gone bad.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You may want to take a breath and let all the facts settle out first. You don't actually know what you're talking about.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
:thankusmile:

Exactly,just like in 1963 where the secret service agents violated all ss protocols leaving windows open in buildings ect ect and yet went unpunished fir their alleged incompetence.same here,witnesses warned the police about the shooter being on the roof and no action talked,treason by the ss agents same as in 1963.

Trump asked fir more ss protection but was denied it by biden,Biden is Hitler not trump as the msm media and the Demonrats keep falsely saying,

:thankusmile:

Exactly,just like in 1963 where the secret service agents violated all ss protocols leaving windows open in buildings ect ect and yet went unpunished fir their alleged incompetence.same here,witnesses warned the police about the shooter being on the roof and no action talked,treason by the ss agents same as in 1963.

Trump asked fir more ss protection but was denied it by biden,Biden is Hitler not trump as the msm media and the Demonrats keep falsely saying,
BS.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Real or fake?

From AR15 forum.

IMG_4880-3266771.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nope. They are professionals.
Or are you recommending he dump them and hire his own at campaign expense, like all his private legal bills?;)

It's called DEI (translation: DIE, Stupid!).... everything the democrats touch turns to shit and then dies.

Briben hired a woman that worked for Pepsi for this important job.... in fact, I learned today that she was specifically in charge of security for the Cheetos division of the Pepsi company. I realize how fucking stupid that sounds, and I encourage you to do your own research on it.

So, this "dumb mother fucker" decided it needs a much higher percentage of women in the USSS. The result is chubby waitresses, a foot shorter than the protectee, ducking when they hear gunfire because.... well, they're fucking women. Some badass Navy Seal got passed over so a 5'2" Waffle House waitress could live out her fantasy (as long as there's no gunfire!).

Again, real life meets the party that likes to fuck kids.... and the results are, predictably, fucking horrible.

Good nite young man.... hope you feel better soon.

GSaUM6kWQAAGoHH.jpg

Forum List

Back