Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

I hope the judge throws Trump in jail (not prison - jail is worse), for 10 days to make a point.

I would be the best thing for him. His parents should have done it long ago...
Sadly, I think you’re right; he may have become a decent human being if he had been told “no” once in a while. Look at his son...total garbage. Someone like the blob will never admit he was wrong though. And his supporters will love every minute of it. I would like to see him debating Biden while wearing an orange jump suit. It what our politics have become; you elect a clown, the circus isn’t far behind.

As former President Donald Trump faces a historic criminal trial in Manhattan, the U.S. Secret Service is grappling with the unprecedented scenario of potentially having to protect him in prison.

The trial, which began last week, involves Trump being charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to cover up a sex scandal. It marks the first time a former U.S. president has faced criminal prosecution.

The New York Times reported that, behind the scenes, officials from the Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies had held preliminary discussions about the logistics of protecting Trump if he were to be incarcerated. These talks were sparked by prosecutors' request to consider the possibility of jailing Trump for contempt during the trial, even before a verdict is reached.

The Times noted that the Secret Service faces a "logistical nightmare of safely incarcerating" Trump.

"Obviously, it’s uncharted territory," said Martin F. Horn, a former high-ranking official in New York’s state prison system. "Certainly no state prison system has had to deal with this before, and no federal prison has had to either."

'Logistical nightmare': NY Times reveals Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

It sounds like a daunting task - but on/e I hope they have to deal with - in a real prison! What do you think?

Can we send him to a Russian prison

Hillary's Prison Cell Waiting for her...
View attachment 937695

hillary is free, enjoying her life, certainly enjoying watching what donny is going thru, AND has zero to worry about karma catching up to her.

can you say the same about the orange bag of trans fat you really, really try so hard to defend, comrade?

<psssst> how'z the weather in st. petersburg? :heehee:

Hillary's Prison Cell Waiting for her...
View attachment 937695

yeah, yeah, yeah you loons have been playing this game since the early 2000s.

But back in the real world.
339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Forum List

Back