Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

Have any of you ever met someone who was put in jail for a 14 year old misdemeanor?....
Yes

On December 23, 1959, Chuck Berry is arrested in St. Louis, Missouri, on charges relating to his transportation of a 14-year-old girl across state lines for allegedly “immoral purposes.”
the man who helped invent rock and roll spent 20 months in federal prison following his conviction on charges of violating the Mann Act.

And technically it was a 14 year old native american.

Yes

On December 23, 1959, Chuck Berry is arrested in St. Louis, Missouri, on charges relating to his transportation of a 14-year-old girl across state lines for allegedly “immoral purposes.”
the man who helped invent rock and roll spent 20 months in federal prison following his conviction on charges of violating the Mann Act.

And technically it was a 14 year old native american.
That is not a misdemeanor and there is no statute of limitations for human trafficking kidnaping and child endangerment... use your head....

You lie. So does your Orange Baboon-God.
If you would have quoted my entire post we could have a debate on the post... but just posting one line tells me nothing...
So why bother?.... it only tells me you are a troll and can't debate me....

If you would have quoted my entire post we could have a debate on the post... but just posting one line tells me nothing...
So why bother?.... it only tells me you are a troll and can't debate me....
Everything else proceeds from and ties back to Trump's Big Lie concerning the 2020 general election.

After sixty-two unsuccessful court challenges there is no point trying to "debate" with such witless True Believers.

Cultists deal in macro-level falsehoods and half-truths, so they get bumper-sticker -caliber counterpointing.

Anything else is a waste of time.

If Trump is sentenced to prison, it will be a country club of a prison and he'll be treated like royalty.

You'll wish you had it so good.
the-gilded-cage-awaits-secret-service-discusses-what-to-do-v0-kod2uqzgamwc1.jpeg

the gilded cage awaits.

Her writings in 67 and 68 are continuous from 66 and 69 uninterrupted
Wishes are not reality

No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her

The alleged quote has been circulating online for months without a shred of evidence to support it.​

Jordan Liles

Published Dec. 8, 2022​

U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, once wrote in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower."
Rating:
Unfounded
Unfounded
About this rating

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

A supposed diary quote said Ashley Biden wrote she was afraid of her dad coming in the shower.

We previously published a detailed story about rumors of the existence of a diary that allegedly belonged to Ashley Biden. Passages from the purported diary were released by the right-wing blog National File in October 2020, just one month ahead of the U.S. presidential election. The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her

:itsok:

As former President Donald Trump faces a historic criminal trial in Manhattan, the U.S. Secret Service is grappling with the unprecedented scenario of potentially having to protect him in prison.

The trial, which began last week, involves Trump being charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to cover up a sex scandal. It marks the first time a former U.S. president has faced criminal prosecution.

The New York Times reported that, behind the scenes, officials from the Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies had held preliminary discussions about the logistics of protecting Trump if he were to be incarcerated. These talks were sparked by prosecutors' request to consider the possibility of jailing Trump for contempt during the trial, even before a verdict is reached.

The Times noted that the Secret Service faces a "logistical nightmare of safely incarcerating" Trump.

"Obviously, it’s uncharted territory," said Martin F. Horn, a former high-ranking official in New York’s state prison system. "Certainly no state prison system has had to deal with this before, and no federal prison has had to either."

'Logistical nightmare': NY Times reveals Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

It sounds like a daunting task - but one I hope they have to deal with - in a real prison! What do you think?

Well he keeps violating the gag order…so it makes sense

Would you plead guilty if you were in Trump's position?

not sure. but he is guilty AF... you do know that, don't you? i think waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy deep down inside his trans fat coated gut, he knows it too.

Don't elect traitors and criminals to office and the secret service won't ever have to worry about this situation.

Forum List

Back