Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

1593798458063.png
The only way the RepubliKKKlan Party can get anyone elected!
Damn son, once again kkk is demofks. I understand it upsets you. But you don’t get the honor of changing history
CON$ervoFascists are the KKK and CON$ervoFascists are the GOP.
But you don’t get the dishonor of changing history
Demofks are kkk wanna bet? Post a link otherwise stupid ass.

hey btw fkr, fk you kkkr.

school choice and chiraq is today’s evidence demofks remain kkk

this is rich
In an epidemic, a president needs to select the best medical experts, follow their advice, support the states, and most important do not create dissension. In an epidemic, there is nothing more important than uniting people to achieve the common goal of defeating the disease. Unfortunately, Donald Trump can not do that because it is just not in his nature. He does not have the courage to put what is best for the country above what is best for Donald Trump.
Destroy the country is what you’re proposing? Hahaha hahaha Kill everyone.

no food no service no security. Hahaha hahaha
No, what I am proposing is we fix the problem, an epidemic that's running out of control. That is the the primary reason behind the economic slowdown, not government actions. People are not going to return to retail stores, restaurants, bars, sporting events, concerts, etc in sufficient numbers to grow the economy, till they feel safe and that is not going to happen till we see the curve flattening and falling. We are see evidence of this where businesses are opening. The customers are just not there in sufficient numbers. By using medical data on the spread of the virus to determine the rate we open the economy, we will be able to provide essential services and enough economic activity to keep the country running util we either have a vaccine, more effective antivirals to fight the virus, and/or better control; that is mask wearing, social distancing, and testing/tracing/quarantining.
What’s the problem? Start there. Viruses never die, now tell me how to fix that. Your experts failed

Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Any senator or representative of the House could do a better job than the dump has done
:)-
Where are they then? Another throw and go with no solution.

no strategy kkkrs all talk and never a walk

Last edited:
I'm thinking of setting up a GoFundMe so that hiLIARy will receive a daily six pack of Chardonnay for life to keep her busy and away from the public.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.
Still waiting on that lie smart ass. You got nothing

this is rich

Any 2016 presidential candidates could have done far far better than this idiot, moron and unethical Trump. This kid destroyed this country. Americans are getting sick and dying. Voters will remember this on November 3.

He downplayed the Covid-19 crisis. 6 months later still acting the same. Look at his attitude towards this crisis. Does it look like he cares? Hell NO.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Dude I gave you several of Trump lies and you came back nothing.

this is rich

Any 2016 presidential candidates could have done far far better than this idiot, moron and unethical Trump. This kid destroyed this country. Americans are getting sick and dying. Voters will remember this on November 3.

He downplayed the Covid-19 crisis. 6 months later still acting the same. Look at his attitude towards this crisis. Does it look like he cares? Hell NO.
You had hitlery, what happened dump ass? Your hate is acknowledged

I answered everyone of them. You should reread the thread. Still waiting.

All day every day. The truth is my friend

What truth? You don’t even know the difference when your fake messiah is lying.

Okay. Let me repeat the same Trump lie that I gave you couple of times.

Diring interview with Hannity. Trump said .... Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden never said that. Biden do not support defunding police force. Trump lied...... Prove to me that Trump didn’t lie.

Your turn. I’ll wait.

What truth? You don’t even know the difference when your fake messiah is lying.

Okay. Let me repeat the same Trump lie that I gave you couple of times.

Diring interview with Hannity. Trump said .... Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden never said that. Biden do not support defunding police force. Trump lied...... Prove to me that Trump didn’t lie.

Your turn. I’ll wait.
You can’t post a lie Why?

I’m waiting kkkr

Forum List

Back