Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

She would have done a great job dealing with a pandemic yet she didn't think to campaign in Wisconsin during the general election of 2016.
Sounds like she wasn’t smart at all
She sounds like one of many who know exactly what to do after the fact hindsight is always 20/20.
Monday morning quarterbacking is fun. You’re never wrong.

BTW, still no strategy.

her strategy is never heard.

this is rich

Any 2016 presidential candidates could have done far far better than this idiot, moron and unethical Trump. This kid destroyed this country. Americans are getting sick and dying. Voters will remember this on November 3.

He downplayed the Covid-19 crisis. 6 months later still acting the same. Look at his attitude towards this crisis. Does it look like he cares? Hell NO.
Do you know how to stop a virus? Know anyone who does? Why are they silent?
Where’s all the genius?

still waiting on that lie

this is rich
In what way? Killing more Americans like her comrade Cuomo in New York.

And how was she going to do that? Trump is a machine. He has supernatural energy. Hillary was drunk and sleeping during the second half of her failed attempt. Let's see what she says when Epstein's recruiter says her husband was one of Epstein's best customers. 29 trips to pedophile island for Billy boy.

And how was she going to do that? Trump is a machine. He has supernatural energy. Hillary was drunk and sleeping during the second half of her failed attempt. Let's see what she says when Epstein's recruiter says her husband was one of Epstein's best customers. 29 trips to pedophile island for Billy boy.
She knows

She knows

Bill loved little boys as much as Biden loves little girls?

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!

What would you have done differently, edtheliar?

Not stopped flights from China, because that was racist? Kept going to Chinatown in March like Piglousy and Adolf Cuomo?

:lol:

You sleazy little lying fuck.

Really?

Piglousy..... If you compare Trump and Pelosi side by side. Who looks like a fat PIG? Trump.
Who behave like a traitor pig? Trump.

From you Pelosi kept going to China town in March. YOU ARE LYING.
Pelosi went to China town February 24 and only once.

Pelosi went to China town visited her constituents. So tell me what policy of any kinds or any Coronavirus issue that she violated? Since when visiting a constituents is worthy of criticism or attack? If Ted Cruz visited his constituents and have a beer. What’s wrong with that? Did Ted violated anything?

You are using Trump a bastard, fucker hypocrite nonsense attack. You don’t even know the difference. Social distancing was issued March 15.

Trump campaign rallies.... February 19, 20, 21 and 28. Went up India February 24 & 25 for photo op.
Trump golf trips. February 1 & 15, March 7 & 8.
Do you see any difference?

She knows

That’s silly. 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances. One accused Trump of rape waiting for DNA.

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
Numerically..or percentage-wise?
NJ has the record per capita. NY has the record for total deaths.

c1973.PNG

No Republican controlled state even comes close to as many deaths as the top 5 Democrat states. And of course even in republican controlled states the majority of c-19 cases are concentrated in the Democrat enclaves. This is likely because Democrats have a higher tendency to be unhygienic, gross, genetically inferior, stupid, drug-addled mouth-breathers.

But of course truth, facts, logic and science have always been eschewed by your ilk. So the stats mean nothing to you. For you grap kool-aid junkies, all that matters is whatever the leftstream media brainwashes you into believing.

Last edited:

this is rich
You're kidding, right?

A fucking house cat would have done a better job on the covid response than tRump

this is rich
She is right.
Actually Hillary is clearly spreading covid

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.
Still waiting on that lie smart ass. You got nothing

Dude I gave you several of Trump lies and you came back nothing.
I answered everyone of them. You should reread the thread. Still waiting.

All day every day. The truth is my friend

What truth? You don’t even know the difference when your fake messiah is lying.

Okay. Let me repeat the same Trump lie that I gave you couple of times.

Diring interview with Hannity. Trump said .... Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden never said that. Biden do not support defunding police force. Trump lied...... Prove to me that Trump didn’t lie.

Your turn. I’ll wait.
You can’t post a lie Why?

I’m waiting kkkr

I didn’t post lies... I only post straight facts and reality. I don’t run around and BULLSHIT like you...... So prove to me that Trump didn’t lie about Biden defunding police force.... I’m still waiting.

CNN)Joe Biden said Monday that he does not support some calls to "defund the police."

"No, I don't support defunding the police," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said in an interview with CBS while in Houston to meet with the family of George Floyd

She knows

That’s silly. 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances. One accused Trump of rape waiting for DNA.
I can't tell you how many extra hours I had to spend driving home from NY because Billy boy was flying up to hang out with Bon Jovi. I curse both of them not only for the traffic jams they caused me but for all the little girls they probably defiled. Fuck them.

this is rich
She is right.
Actually Hillary is clearly spreading covid

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.
LOL ....... These are Trump supporters.

She knows

I can't tell you how many extra hours I had to spend driving home from NY because Billy boy was flying up to hang out with Bon Jovi. I curse both of them not only for the traffic jams they caused me but for all the little girls they probably defiled. Fuck them.

Billy boy and Trump piece of shit is also shown together with Jeffrey Epstein.

And how many times did Trump holds traffic every time he goes golfing right in the middle of crisis?

Trump boy is far worse than Bill.

Bullshit she would have blamed it on a video.....and said what difference does it make now.....

Bullshit Trump blamed and finger pointing just about every one and not taking any responsibility. Trump is part of the crisis.
Who, name one
You are asking a question? You can not even pass my first question and you asking for more? Dude either are dumb or just plain ignorant and stupid or all of the above.

Forum List

Back