Security? Freaking security? AA let passengers skip customs & immigration and leave JFK

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This is just unreal. It had my head spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist! In this day and age this is just unreal that this was allowed.

I don't give a damn that they've finally tracked all but one. What the hell were they thinking? I hope some heads roll.

American Airlines officials allow passengers on a flight from Mexico to skip customs and leave JFK airport… days after ISIS threaten to attack New York
  • The incident involved American Airlines Flight 1671 which arrived at JFK from Cancun at 8.50pm on Friday
  • The airline confirmed that 74 passengers had been aboard and a number did not go through immigration or customs before leaving
  • A spokesman added that all but one U.S. citizen now remain unaccounted for
  • The security breach comes days after ISIS released a video appearing to threaten an attack on the city in the wake of deadly terror attacks in Paris
American Airlines allows passengers from Mexico to skip customs at JFK

after all the carping about unconstitutional airport security, the crazy RW's whine about not having any ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh for crying out loud. TSA can grope anyone they want at any given time but the airline company just lets people walk out of JFK and no shit is hitting the fan?

Oh for crying out loud. TSA can grope anyone they want at any given time but the airline company just lets people walk out of JFK and no shit is hitting the fan?
The fact you heard about it means shit hit the fan.

Only one person is unaccounted for, and is an American citizen.

The airline said it is working with U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Transportation Security Administration to make sure the process is complete and a similar incident never happens again.

Forum List

Back