Seeing as how Halloween is coming up, I thought I'd post something really scary

I don't remember for sure, but I think I posted this in the "Conspiracy Theory" forum, just so it wouldn't be deleted.
No, it was posted here, and it was the right move.

It would have been better, IMO, to post it in the FZ.

There is a shield over the FZ, Google can't see into the FZ, it has even less moderation than here.

No, it was posted here, and it was the right move.

It would have been better, IMO, to post it in the FZ.

There is a shield over the FZ, Google can't see into the FZ, it has even less moderation than here.
:thankusmile: Thanks fir the info,was not aware of that,had I known thst I would have posted more threads from the past I put into this section into thst one.

:thankusmile: Thanks fir the info,was not aware of that,had I known thst I would have posted more threads from the past I put into this section into thst one.
Why do you think I posted my Stay Informed thread there? To avoid the taint of "conspiracy theory" stank, and, b/c I READ THE RULE BOOK.

1667011802886.png

Not Viewed By NON-MEMBERS. That means? It is password protected information.

So, be forewarned, anything you post there, IS NON-SEARCHABLE, by the general public on the internet, because it is protected by a password.

It won't show up on Google, it won't show up on Duck Duck Go, it won't show up on Bing, etc.

Forum List

Back