Seems like Biden is trying to collapse the entire international energy market

As was discussed here, it's not going to effect millionaires like Biden and Harris, et al.

It's going to affect us regular serfs. Is likely the intent.

Really makes one wonder who Biden and company are really at war with.

But it does kind of make sense why they'd send a geopolitically incompetent and glaringly obvious inexperienced person like Harris over there to pop off some meaningless word salad.

Last edited:
Admit it. You would whine no matter what Biden does.
Maybe I would to be honest...but he is deserving of all the scorn he is getting...everyone is mad as hell at him...look at the stock market today that kicked ass under Trump even with covid...the man is a disaster....

Admit it. You would whine no matter what Biden does.

Did you see how hard Gabbard slammed Biden, and especially the laughable incompetence of Harris in that discussion?

My gosh. That was epic.

She hit harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out. If only so-called 'conservatives' in the D.C. establishment had such audacity. If only...

Though, Rand did have Fauci quaking in his loafers, to be fair. That's something else, though. Of course, he's no 'conservative' anyway. He's one of our minions. It was the only way it was gonna get done, realistically speaking.

Imagine if all leaders would speak for the prosperity of the Average American who votes them into power like these two do. Wouldn't that be a sight...

Anyway, I kind of felt bad for Harris, actually. Sheesh...

Last edited:
Maybe I would to be honest...but he is deserving of all the scorn he is getting...everyone is mad as hell at him...look at the stock market today that kicked ass under Trump even with covid...the man is a disaster....
Funny coming from a party that once praised Shrub as a great leader.

Did you see how hard Gabbard slammed Biden, and especially the laughable incompetence of Harris in that discussion?

My gosh. That was epic.

She hit harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out. If only so-called 'conservatives' in the D.C. establishment had such audacity. If only...

Though, Rand did have Fauci quaking in his loafers, to be fair. That's soemthing else, though. Of course, he's no 'conservative' anyway. He's one of our minions. It was the only way it was gonna get done, realistically speaking. Imagine if all leaders would speak for the prosperity of the Average American who votes them into power like these two do. Wouldn't that be a sight...

Anyway, I kind of felt bad for Harris, actually. Sheesh...
Yes, her irrational nastiness has reached levels only previously reached by those like Sarah Palin, Laurin Bobert, Margory Taylor Green, Ann Coulter, that drunk judge lady on fox, and Louie Gohmert. Yes, I know crazy Louie is the only man listed, but he's such a giant floppy pussy till he fits in just fine.

I knew the Trumpbots would take Putin's side but it's even more pathetic than I imagined.

What? shit his pants, avoid press conferences, be given explicit talking points, and stammer on?

Well then...as I stated...your praise is noted.
Your silly claims make you sound like exactly what you are. A childish idiot.

No what is going to happen after today is every price increase across the board will be blamed on....Wait for it.... Russia, Russia, Russia.

Your silly claims make you sound like exactly what you are. A childish idiot.
So he doesn't avoid open questions from the press, or stammer on like he has pudding for brains?

I am pretty sure I saw him walk away from the press today without addressing a single question.

He just comes out...reads his script, and departs like a doddering old automaton.

Some fuckin 'leader' that guy is.

Speak n' Spells provide more exchange.

That's what you voted for?

You're cool with that?

You know the worst thing about you Left/Right knob heads?

You are so invested in this false paradigm that you will literally praise a senile old fool, supported in second, by an egomaniacal, witless, cackling, whore.

You will rep that shit.

With pride.

Just like the Republitards repped that human door stop, Shrub, or that Zio sell out Trump.

Is he corrupt? Don't care...is he senile? Don't care...MY SIDE WON!

YOU fuckers are what is wrong with America.

So he doesn't avoid open questions from the press, or stammer on like he has pudding for brains?

I am pretty sure I saw him walk away from the press today without addressing a single question.

He just comes out...reads his script, and departs like a doddering old automaton.

Some fuckin 'leader' that guy is.

Speak n' Spells provide more exchange.

That's what you voted for?

You're cool with that?

You know the worst thing about you Left/Right knob heads?

You are so invested in this false paradigm that you will literally praise a senile old fool, supported in second, by an egomaniacal, witless, cackling, whore.

You will rep that shit.

With pride.

Just like the Republitards repped that human door stop, Shrub, or that Zio sell out Trump.

Is he corrupt? Don't care...is he senile? Don't care...MY SIDE WON!

YOU fuckers are what is wrong with America.
As always, I will give your thoughts all the deep consideration they deserve.

Biden is doing exactly what I voted for him to do. Get over it.
Really...you like $5 gas bare shelves and Russian troops on the move in Europe?....are you mad?....all of us will end up poorer because of the guy you voted for...

Forum List

Back