Seems like Biden is trying to collapse the entire international energy market

Really...you like $5 gas bare shelves and Russian troops on the move in Europe?....are you mad?....all of us will end up poorer because of the guy you voted for...

Bulpoo is miserable. So wants everyone else to be like her

Really...you like $5 gas bare shelves and Russian troops on the move in Europe?....are you mad?....all of us will end up poorer because of the guy you voted for...
I just spilled a cup of coffee. Lets blame Biden. That's what you sound like, dumb ass.

I just spilled a cup of coffee. Lets blame Biden. That's what you sound like, dumb ass.
Oh yeah bring it dummy...did you think gas would go down when Joe stopped the pipeline and blocked oil exploration on public land?...come on man wake up....

Relevant reading...

Russia ready to re-route energy flows if hit by new sanctions

Russia's Putin pledges uninterrupted gas supplies as sanctions loom

So, basically, the energy will still flow, but Biden's attack on the industry at the international level will only ensure that we'll be the ones who get hit.

It won't affect multi-millionaires like Biden and Harris. Huh uh.

Seems like this cat is using his political office to run an all-out assault on the prosperity of the American electorate as a whole.

And for what? Some green new deal shenanigans? To tax the air we breath?

I'm not buying some electric hoopty, he and Klaus and the whole World Economic Forum can kiss my butt. Pft.

Last edited:
Just when we had regained control of the wagon....We tossed the reins on the ground....

3:20 and on......

~S~

Yeah, that's where Gabbard starts handing Harris an intellectual beat down, but to really appreciate the intellectual beat down, you kind have to watch the beginning of the discussion to witness the inexperience and utter incompetence of Harris on display.

reads all about who holds the energy reins Natural One

~S~

Russia has more than a 10% share of the world's energy market.

It's only logical to say that the only reason the Biden/Harris administration would keep escalating turmoil via the Ukraine would be to purposefully drive prices higher for the end user.

If the Biden/Harris administration is able to escalate turmoil through the Ukraine proxy, a barrel of oil is going to likely reach higher that $100.

Which is probably what the Biden/Harris administration is hoping for. It only benefits their green new deal nonsense.

Russia has more than a 10% share of the world's energy market.

It's only logical to say that the only reason the Biden/Harris administration would keep escalating turmoil via the Ukraine would be to purposefully drive prices higher for the end user.

If the Biden/Harris administration is able to escalate turmoil through the Ukraine proxy, a barrel of oil is going to likely reach higher that $100.

Which is probably what the Biden/Harris administration is hoping for. It only benefits their green new deal nonsense.
sheesh, now i wished i'd taken that NABCEP cert more seriously.......
:cool: ~S~

Apparently just collapsing America's energy market wasn't good enough? That's all I can come up with.

There's really no other nation that can replace Russia's energy exports.

Don't whinge. Send more money to your communist mates. All the republicans on here are doing it. They all want America to rail because they hate Biden.
Real patriots.

Forum List

Back