Selfies with dead bodies

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
The Sun

A perfect idea for the next ‘Black Mirror’ series episode about how selfie hype destroys minds. These kids smile and even show duck lips while posing on the background of corpses who’re often their dead relatives. Selfie trend became a medical diagnosis. Now Russian cops got interested with some selfie-with-deceased maniacs. I hope our authorities would find out how to fight them down too.

The Sun

A perfect idea for the next ‘Black Mirror’ series episode about how selfie hype destroys minds. These kids smile and even show duck lips while posing on the background of corpses who’re often their dead relatives. Selfie trend became a medical diagnosis. Now Russian cops got interested with some selfie-with-deceased maniacs. I hope our authorities would find out how to fight them down too.

Russian social media group Selfie With The Deceased has been stumping up cash for the best snaps – recently offering £50 for a photo of a person posing with a 13-year-old girl killed in a car crash.

WTF

Last edited:
I don't see any issue with this.

Used to be that dead bodies were posed with family for photos and displayed on the mantle.

I don't see any issue with this.
Your old relative is dead now! Feel yourself happy, smile!

ad_178313296.jpg
dead-04.jpg

5213672e0100e68e7b00ee2a0b591b39-rip-grandpa-wu-girl-actually-posted-this-on-twitter-for-some-reason.jpg
Dead-selfie-main.jpg

Forum List

Back