Sell the Detroit Lions Ford Family

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I won't watch until the Ford family sells the Detroit Lions. They are cursed. Losers. Consider how Green Bay or the NE Patriots win year after year after year.

Thanks for making the playoffs last year, all to lose to Dallas in the first round you fucking losers. I'm done with you. Megatron? More like Maga Sucks!

And anyone who goes by Matthew instead of Matt is gay. Or Joey instead of Joe. Remember Joey Harrington? You think the Lions would have learned their lesson.

I do not think you can blame Megatron or Stafford. Its the organization. Its sucks!

The Fords will never sell. The franchise makes way too much money, because Lion's fans just aren't very smart.

I do not think you can blame Megatron or Stafford. Its the organization. Its sucks!

The Fords will never sell. The franchise makes way too much money, because Lion's fans just aren't very smart.
And I'll be back next year too. But they lost me early this year. Only 2 games and I already know the product is no good

so you now have accepted reality that your Lions are going to be lucky to make it to the playoffs this year I see?:biggrin:

so you now have accepted reality that your Lions are going to be lucky to make it to the playoffs this year I see?:biggrin:
No amount of luck will get them in the playoffs. I thought they would go 500 before the season started. Now they will be lucky to achieve that.

I won't watch until the Ford family sells the Detroit Lions. They are cursed. Losers. Consider how Green Bay or the NE Patriots win year after year after year.

Thanks for making the playoffs last year, all to lose to Dallas in the first round you fucking losers. I'm done with you. Megatron? More like Maga Sucks!

And anyone who goes by Matthew instead of Matt is gay. Or Joey instead of Joe. Remember Joey Harrington? You think the Lions would have learned their lesson.

You should have went with Vagatron.....just sayin.

I'll bet you a million dollars they won't make the playoffs this year.

complete 100 degrees from your earlier prediction of them going to the superbowl.:biggrin:

I already knew your Lions were not that good so the fact my chargers gave up so many points to them and they lost yesterday to the Bungles,I know they will be lucky if they have a winning season this year.lol

I'll bet you a million dollars they won't make the playoffs this year.

complete 100 degrees from your earlier prediction of them going to the superbowl.:biggrin:

I already knew your Lions were not that good so the fact my chargers gave up so many points to them and they lost yesterday to the Bungles,I know they will be lucky if they have a winning season this year.lol
We should have beat the crappy chargers. Losing to them then Minnesota is how I know we suck. If it were green bay and Seattle I wouldn't be so mad but the chargers?

Can’t blame stafford

Ironic. In 2015 you posted about stafford, your team and the bengals as if you knew something

I take it back about Matthew

I bet Stafford is wishing today he’d left the Loser Lions long before he did.

I really feel for those kids the Lions draft. They’re stuck on a shitty team with a shitty ownership.
I don’t think he’s wishing for anything. His wish already came true. Wishing now would be greedy.

What a great guy. I saw him playing with his daughters. I couldn’t be happier for him to be honest. A little jealous but I’ll get over it. I’m a lions fan. Used to disappointment and squandering great players.

So, HOF? Do you think he will be in the hall of fame? His numbers are good and he has a ring.

I bet Stafford is wishing today he’d left the Loser Lions long before he did.

I really feel for those kids the Lions draft. They’re stuck on a shitty team with a shitty ownership.
Aaron Rogers won the mvp. Do you think stafford gives a fuck? Rogers would give up his mvp for another ring.

Forum List

Back