🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨
Aug 24, 2024
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've dropped something new – "Mix" by SemperFiBeats. This playlist brings together everything from sharp diss tracks to chill beats, perfect for any vibe you're in. Whether you're looking for hard-hitting verses or laid-back jams, "Mix" has got you covered.

Right now, two tracks are live, including the fiery "Lower Manhattan Downfalll." But stay tuned, there are more on the way soon!

Play Playlist

Check it out on YouTube and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
SemperFiBeats

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've dropped something new – "Mix" by SemperFiBeats. This playlist brings together everything from sharp diss tracks to chill beats, perfect for any vibe you're in. Whether you're looking for hard-hitting verses or laid-back jams, "Mix" has got you covered.

Right now, two tracks are live, including the fiery "Lower Manhattan Downfalll." But stay tuned, there are more on the way soon!

Play Playlist

Check it out on YouTube and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
SemperFiBeats

I listened to 2 of the songs, so far the voice and music is ok and the lyrics to the Diddy is on target, but not so sure about Mockingbirds third world and first world allying together at this point in the game not a good combination. IMO of course.

Forum List

Back