Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

monkrules

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2017
More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
The will of the Electoral College. Otherwise the will of the American people would have had Hillary there.

You obviously don’t understand how the will of the American people is expressed under the American system.

Isn’t their a test on that for immigrants?

Cadet Bone Spurs. She didn't even give him a rank.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.
The swamp creatures of both parties have always worked to undermine your president.

Brainwashed Trump cult members will demonize and name call, mock and lie about anyone who criticizes their master.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.
She's a patriot, a veteran, and she has more character and balls than the Orange Asshole stinking up our White House will ever have. She knows trump it a total fraud and a con man. And that is what his supporters cannot bear to admit.

She's a patriot, a veteran, and she has more character and balls than the Orange Asshole stinking up our White House will ever have. She knows trump it a total fraud and a con man. And that is what his supporters cannot bear to admit.

Enlisted like Trump. Officers don't.
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/821609

All of a sudden, military service becomes important to the party that works to dismantle the military.
trump and the GOP, unfortunately, own the White House and congress. They could have made a deal if they had chosen to. They, republicans, are totally to blame for the shutdown, and all REAL Americans know it.

And what about your dear widdle owange weader? How important is the military to that Five-Deferment scumbag? Talking about the military and trump in the same post is an insult to our veterans and to the military at large. trump is a coward, all the way around. That's all he's ever been.

Balls?
Tammy Duckworth has refused to provide voters with positions on key issues covered by the 2016 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests. Historically, candidates have failed to complete our test due to the advice they receive from their parties and advisors and out of fear of negative attack ads.
The Voter's Self Defense System

------

Yeah but she still owned trump and the whole world hears her. Mr. talk tough mama's boy trump couldn't do military service cause he had too many owies.

Last edited:
Putin's choice for the US President will not stand. Temporary win that will be corrected. Worst election in American history put the worst President in history in the position of Commander in Chief. We got a cowardly jerk with no ethics, character or integrity.

Still amazed by the libs now PRETENDING that military service means ANYTHING to them.

Amazing to watch, but not surprising.

If a survey were done, probably half the military and ex military are dems, the other half, repubs. I wonder where you guys get all these absolutes and buzzwords. All democrats are traitors, racists, hate the police, hate the military, on and on. So childish. So...rush limbaughish.

It's interesting to see how easily trump sheep can disrespect a military veteran who served this country honorably and very nearly died in service to this great country. They care nothing about America, no wonder they don't care about Putin's girl shutting down our government.

I guess we can't expect any more of them seeing how they choose to idolize and follow Five-Deferment donnie-boy trump.

Last edited:
So sad she allowed Iraqi savages to shoot at the Blackhawk she apparently was involved in piloting. American folks who are winners, in a war shoot first and ask questions later or end up like her, like a Brazilian car crash victim. More reasons why women should not be in combat roles. That is not to say she could attract males with that grotesque face, but still. Time to make being natural born a requirement for the House and Senate. Probably too late.

Last edited:
Still amazed by the libs now PRETENDING that military service means ANYTHING to them.

Amazing to watch, but not surprising.

If a survey were done, probably half the military and ex military are dems, the other half, repubs. I wonder where you guys get all these absolutes and buzzwords. All democrats are traitors, racists, hate the police, hate the military, on and on. So childish. So...rush limbaughish.
Yeh, pretty much

Forum List

Back