Sen Gary Peters (D-MI), in a tight race against anti-abortion Republican John James, shares painful story of his wife having abortion to save her life

I've seen an abortion doctor say he's preformed 10's of thousands of abortions and he has NEVER seen one that was medically necessary to save the mothers life.

It's AMAZING how all this rubbish only happens to democrats.

An incumbent Senator thinking that he has to go to this length to win re-election, in a supposed democrat state?

IMO, another indication that the election is a lot closer than we're being told.

That's not an abortion, it's a medical procedure to remove a fetus that is no longer viable. I wonder how candidate Peters feels about the trauma involved in turning a full term baby in the birth canal and holding it's head long enough to drill a hole in it's skull to suck out it's freaking brain.

james is surging in the polls. the race is tied, according to the latest data!

When you see a politician running on a platform that includes a personal tragedy that involves a miscarriage and/or a procedure to remove a dead fetus from his wife you are dealing with a freaking empty suit who has become an unapologetic shill for the democrat agenda.

The one area of defense the Democrats are now playing with evident panic is in Michigan, where I do think Republicans have fielded a rock star candidate with John James and Democrats realize people don't love Gary Peters

Forum List

Back