Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

BREAKING: Democratic Sen. John Fetterman last night checked himself into
Walter Reed Hospital for "clinic depression"

~~~~~~
Better keep sharp tools away from him and lock up his guns. Depression can manifest itself in many ways. We may have a mass killer in Festerman.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I wouldn't worry about him hurting other people, I'd worry more about him hurting himself. This guy is a complete mess and I think his wife likes the power trip even if it ends up killing him.

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

Shock Report: Sen. Fetterman Was Hospitalized Because He Was Unable to Take Care of Himself​

25 Feb 2023 ~~ By Kristinn Taylor

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) is much worse than he, his wife and staff are telling the public. It is only through whispered leaks to the media that the public learns the truth and that is only after events prove the lies. He has a bad heart, which wasn’t disclosed until his debilitating stroke last May. The stroke was much worse than his campaign let on until his one debate in late October. He’s battled depression all his life, but that wasn’t disclosed until ten days ago when he was hospitalized for clinical depression.

~Snip~
It turns out Fetterman’s lightheadedness was the result of him not being able to take care of himself: He was not eating or drinking enough fluids to sustain himself.
Fetterman is on his own in D.C. His family did not move to Washington with him, opting to remain in their hometown Braddock. This meant that Fetterman, still recuperating from a debilitating stroke while starting a new high pressure job, had no one to look after him. His staff obviously wasn’t. They knew he was suffering from depression and that between the stroke and depression he was difficult to deal with.
~Snip~
CNN reported in a little noticed report earlier this week that Fetterman was hospitalized because he was unable to take care of himself (excerpt):
~Snip~
The New York Times reported after Fetterman’s first hospitalization on the toll becoming a Senator was taking on him, but it turns out to be worse (excerpt):
…Fetterman, 53, the 6-foot-8, tattooed and goateed Democrat from Pennsylvania who suffered a near-fatal stroke last May and went on to win one of the most competitive seats in November’s midterm elections, was never going to blend in seamlessly in the marbled corridors of Congress.​
****​
The stroke — after which he had a pacemaker and defibrillator implanted — also took a less apparent but very real psychological toll on Fetterman. It has been less than a year since the stroke transformed him from someone with a large stature that suggested machismo — a central part of his political identity — into a physically altered version of himself, and he is frustrated at times that he is not yet back to the man he once was. He has had to come to terms with the fact that he may have set himself back permanently by not taking the recommended amount of rest during the campaign. And he continues to push himself in ways that people close to him worry are detrimental.​
“It is stressful, having to go through that experience in the context of the most high-profile Senate race in the country,” said Jentleson.​

Commentary:
Obviously Fetterman's poor health was not relevant to the power seeking Maoist Democrats.
What's worse: a corrupt election process that installs these NWO puppets like Biden and Fetterman, or a populace stupid enough to elect them?
I don't think Fetterman is aware of anything at this point. The man cannot even take care of himself! He qualifies as "Special Needs" and needs to be institutionalized. BTW, isn't the senate the perfect "Rest home" for the very infirmed? I continue thinking of Strom Thurmond, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, and John McCain, and eventually Mitch McConnell, Patrick Leahy, and Diane Feinstein.
2A481834-585D-4786-AE7B-FB36C93A78D0.jpeg

^^^ that's right.

He went to the hospital because he could not take care of himself.

Democrats Are Hiding Seriousness of John Fetterman’s Condition to Avoid Special Election​

Feb. 26, 2023

It's a real shame because this man doesn't realize how sick he actually is, and the party (and I suspect his wife) are going to push him to his death if they don't back off.

I don't care for his policies, ideas or his party, but he is a human being and I hope somebody can get through to him for his own self preservation. It's the only humane thing to do.

It's a real shame because this man doesn't realize how sick he actually is, and the party (and I suspect his wife) are going to push him to his death if they don't back off.

I don't care for his policies, ideas or his party, but he is a human being and I hope somebody can get through to him for his own self preservation. It's the only humane thing to do.
If his wife loved him, she would have convinced him to concentrate on his health and live as a stress-free alive as possible instead of pushing him into a Senate race.

If his wife loved him, she would have convinced him to concentrate on his health and live as a stress-free alive as possible instead of pushing him into a Senate race.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this was entirely her idea. Being the wife of a US Senator? I bet her high school friends are jealous with envy.

I actually feel the same way about Biden. I think it was all Jill's idea. I think she wanted to be first lady so bad she could taste it.

When your spouse is in the hospital for depression…you take the kids and flee the country! :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Fetterman’s wife is an evil witch.

Democrats are pretty heartless people. I always turn back to Greta Thunberg. Here is a kid that has obvious serious mental issues and they threw her on stage like a performing monkey to get their message out. When you have a child with deep emotional problems you don't put pressure on them to perform in public. You get that child stabilized with psychological help or medication.

And it's the same with Biden.....sick as he is, because his mental deterioration is clear for everyone to see, they'll still push him till the end.

And it's the same with Biden.....sick as he is, because his mental deterioration is clear for everyone to see, they'll still push him till the end.

Kind of reminds me of the Wellstone funeral during the Bush years where they turned his funeral into a political rally against Republicans. No shame whatsoever.

The circus goes on and on.....:rolleyes: this is unbelievable! :cuckoo:

"Democrat Senator John Fetterman is currently under doctor’s care and being treated for ‘depression’ at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

But he “sponsored” another bill from the hospital on Thursday.

This is one day after he ‘sponsored‘ a bill on Wednesday"

The circus goes on and on.....:rolleyes: this is unbelievable! :cuckoo:

"Democrat Senator John Fetterman is currently under doctor’s care and being treated for ‘depression’ at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

But he “sponsored” another bill from the hospital on Thursday.

This is one day after he ‘sponsored‘ a bill on Wednesday"

These Democrats have no shame.

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

Fake News - he has sponsored 2 bills despite not being seen or heard from, despite everything he hears sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher, despite his fellow politicians asking for 'proof of life'...

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back