Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

If that happens I won't forget to rub your stupid yap in it, you racist trump asseating p.o.s.

I saw him giving a speech earlier this week and it was so sad, I had to turn it off…..CRINGE FACTOR OF 10.

The poor man is being used by disgusting Dem whores rather than focusing on getting better.
And who is forcing Fetterman to remain in office?

Plus in red states they generally have a much lower cost of living. You can live better in a red state making $30,000 a year than those in blue states making $70,000 a year. So are people really poor if they are doing fine on 30K a year for a couple because of what the federal poverty level is?

They actually think we all llive in trailer parks or something. I would love to show some pictures of my area in the South, but won’t because I don’t want to reveal my state or location. Suffice to say, it is quite a few steps above a trailer park.

He may improve, but it's getting clear that Fetterman has a lot of disabilities -- he went functionally deaf, that is maybe the worst.

I don't think it matters in terms of the work once they get to the Senate --- they have huge and competent staffs to manage everything and tell them how to vote if they need that; probably the party whip or leader tells the staff how they should vote. Look at Feinstein: quite unable to manage now, but she's still there, run by her staff.

These senators are an industry, a company hiring lots of people, so no one can let them quit.

They actually think we all llive in trailer parks or something. I would love to show some pictures of my area in the South, but won’t because I don’t want to reveal my state or location. Suffice to say, it is quite a few steps above a trailer park.

No need to do that. Just watch HGTV. When they have people on looking to buy a house in a commie state, they are like 800K for what you can buy here in Ohio for about 350K. You don't get shit for a house and no backyard for that 800K either. You're lucky to find a place with a garage.

Years ago I was looking for a tenant for one of my apartments. I think at the time I was asking $450.00 a month. A mother and her son wanted to see the place. As soon as they walked in the door, she said "we'll take it!" They were from NY and he wanted to attend motorcycle school here. I couldn't rent to him so I told her she would legally be my tenant.

After he lived here for a few months he told me if I could move my apartments to the outskirts of NYC, not only would I be able to charge three times more for what I wanted for my apartments here, but I would have people beating down the door to get one.

He may improve, but it's getting clear that Fetterman has a lot of disabilities -- he went functionally deaf, that is maybe the worst.

I don't think it matters in terms of the work once they get to the Senate --- they have huge and competent staffs to manage everything and tell them how to vote if they need that; probably the party whip or leader tells the staff how they should vote. Look at Feinstein: quite unable to manage now, but she's still there, run by her staff.

These senators are an industry, a company hiring lots of people, so no one can let them quit.

The idea that he ran for the job in the first place tells you how bad of judgements he makes.

My father is in a nursing home now for physical therapy. He keeps talking about how he wants to do this and wants to do that. I told him "Pop, worry about getting better first. Then concern yourself with what you want to do!"

Pop is a retired construction worker. He does pretty good for a 91 year old guy, but he always has to be doing something. I get it, but when you need to take it easy, you need to take it easy. Pushing yourself beyond your abilities will only lead to more trouble.

The idea that he ran for the job in the first place tells you how bad of judgements he makes.

My father is in a nursing home now for physical therapy. He keeps talking about how he wants to do this and wants to do that. I told him "Pop, worry about getting better first. Then concern yourself with what you want to do!"

Pop is a retired construction worker. He does pretty good for a 91 year old guy, but he always has to be doing something. I get it, but when you need to take it easy, you need to take it easy. Pushing yourself beyond your abilities will only lead to more trouble.
91! He does sound like he's doing very well for his age. It's so healthy to want to do things! You know someone isn't depressed if he keeps wanting to go out and do and get things.

No need to do that. Just watch HGTV. When they have people on looking to buy a house in a commie state, they are like 800K for what you can buy here in Ohio for about 350K. You don't get shit for a house and no backyard for that 800K either. You're lucky to find a place with a garage.

Years ago I was looking for a tenant for one of my apartments. I think at the time I was asking $450.00 a month. A mother and her son wanted to see the place. As soon as they walked in the door, she said "we'll take it!" They were from NY and he wanted to attend motorcycle school here. I couldn't rent to him so I told her she would legally be my tenant.

After he lived here for a few months he told me if I could move my apartments to the outskirts of NYC, not only would I be able to charge three times more for what I wanted for my apartments here, but I would have people beating down the door to get one.

True, you would think they would watch shows like that and it would sink in, but it doesn’t for many of them. Unfortunately, it is for many though as my area is being bombarded with people from blue areas. I can only hope they vote with their brains and pocket books, not the bleeding hearts that forced them to leave their home bases in the first place.

True, you would think they would watch shows like that and it would sink in, but it doesn’t for many of them. Unfortunately, it is for many though as my area is being bombarded with people from blue areas. I can only hope they vote with their brains and pocket books, not the bleeding hearts that forced them to leave their home bases in the first place.

Oh, they know it alright, it's just that they like to try and prove how terrible it is in red states and how they suck up more government benefits than those in blue states.

We are technically purple but our state government has been run by Republicans for years. It's our cities that are the problem like Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Youngstown and so forth. That's where all the crime and drugs are. All blue cities.

BREAKING: Democratic Sen. John Fetterman last night checked himself into
Walter Reed Hospital for "clinic depression"

~~~~~~
Better keep sharp tools away from him and lock up his guns. Depression can manifest itself in many ways. We may have a mass killer in Festerman.
:abgg2q.jpg:

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

What a wuss. Joe Biden is still upright after three strokes and his eyeball exploding live on CNN.

Forum List

Back