Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

Guy may have permanent brain damage from the rigors of campaigning and now being a Senator. When people speak, it sounds like Charlie Brown’s teacher to him.

His wife is culpable as well. If she truly loved him, a
she would have protected his health and convinced him to stop campaigning and get better. She is just as bad as the Dems. He is mentally compromised. He was not in a position to accurately assess his situation.
Don't even PRETEND that you care

Yes, I think he does have permanent brain damage....that is plain to see.

I was hoping for his sake is was temporary. Some people fully recover from strokes.

What a sad story and how emblematic of how awful the Democrats are.

The more dependent people become, the more likely they are to vote for Democrats. That is the Democratic plan, to make people more dependent, and fortunately for you, it is working. For those of us who like to be more independent, it stinks. It also stinks for the future of our great country, but again, that is the plan of Democrats and globalists, to bring us down.
Meanwhile back in reality...

5cb61e8d240000140a4f6bb7.png

Gee, you would think that the 8 years of Bush, the 4 years of Trump and the numerous times the Republicans have held the House/Senate or both would have changed that.

Gee, you would think that the 8 years of Bush, the 4 years of Trump and the numerous times the Republicans . They have held the House/Senate or both would have changed that.
And don't try to claim it's military. Look at Jersey. They have a huge Army base...a huge Air Force base...numerous Coast Guard Intallations and Naval installations as well as Picatinny Arsenal.

And don't try to claim it's military. Look at Jersey. They have a huge Army base...a huge Air Force base...numerous Coast Guard Intallations and Naval installations as well as Picatinny Arsenal.
There was one county in MS where a quarter of the county--1 in 4 adults--was on SSDI.

Gee, you would think that the 8 years of Bush, the 4 years of Trump and the numerous times the Republicans have held the House/Senate or both would have changed that.

I swear, I keep having to repeat myself. It is almost as if Democrats have a learning disability. Yes, red states do have many dependents. Those dependents are largely Democrats. Just because a state is red doesn’t mean everyone in the state is a Republican. Voting demographics, county by county in red states show where the dependency lies. BLUE AREAS.

You have been sold a lie and you keep perpetuating that lie. Democrats are, by and large, the takers. That has been proven over and over again.

He should not have run. You are supposed to do as little as possible after a stroke, not campaign for US Senator and serve as a US Senator.

Dems do not care of he is a vegetable….they won the seat in the Senate!

I swear, I keep having to repeat myself. It is almost as if Democrats have a learning disability. Yes, red states do have many dependents. Those dependents are largely Democrats. Just because a state is red doesn’t mean everyone in the state is a Republican. Voting demographics, county by county in red states show where the dependency lies. BLUE AREAS.

You have been sold a lie and you keep perpetuating that lie. Democrats are, by and large, the takers. That has been proven over and over again.

Again the stats prove you are full of shit.

Plus in red states they generally have a much lower cost of living. You can live better in a red state making $30,000 a year than those in blue states making $70,000 a year. So are people really poor if they are doing fine on 30K a year for a couple because of what the federal poverty level is?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Think about this Ray. I wish for you exactly what you wish for Fetterman

What did I wish for Festerman? I wished him the best, but since you're a leftist, your mind blocks out anything you don't want to see. it's part of brainwashing.

I understand that his doctors are very very worried now about Senator Festerlurch’s condition.

Apparently, doctors became alarmed when the new Senator spoke at the hospital and correctly pronounced the word “jello.”

Forum List

Back