🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Mike Enzi: A Guy Who Wears A Tutu To A Bar ‘Kind Of Asks For It’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Of course, because people are mean assholes that can't accept other peoples choice to live as they damn well please.

People are fascist by nature.

a homophobic senator from the West Coast?...so he's secretly gay!

Sen. Mike Enzi: A Guy Who Wears A Tutu To A Bar 'Kind Of Asks For It' | The Huffington Post

Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) told a group of high school and middle school students last week that it’s fine to be a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer community ― but if you’re too open about it, don’t be surprised if you get picked on.
Ya' those dudes who try to pick up sex in a public bathroom from strangers may cause a few problems too. Like the cleaning people are stuck with a bloody mess to clean off the walls.

while i disagree with Crazy Mike Enzi, i think Senators should speak their mind freely like this more often without fear of backlash.

And I suppose that women wearing short skirts or any clothing someone considers provocative are asking to be raped...

Some people are just flat out stupid.

a homophobic senator from the West Coast?...so he's secretly gay!

Sen. Mike Enzi: A Guy Who Wears A Tutu To A Bar 'Kind Of Asks For It' | The Huffington Post

Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) told a group of high school and middle school students last week that it’s fine to be a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer community ― but if you’re too open about it, don’t be surprised if you get picked on.

Dumb thing for a politician to say in public, but let's face it, he's right.

while i disagree with Crazy Mike Enzi, i think Senators should speak their mind freely like this more often without fear of backlash.

I agree, do you fill the same about a President, he should be able to speak his mind freely without fear of backlash.
Go Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back