Sen. Rand Paul to Sue Obama

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Paul to Sue Obama Over NSA Spying Tactics - NBC News

Sen. Rand Paul is planning to file a class action lawsuit against President Barack Obama over National Security Agency surveillance programs.

Paul will sue President Obama, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, NSA Director Keith Alexander and FBI Director James Comey.

The lead counsel in the case is former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, who lost his bid for governor last year.

"I am filing a lawsuit against President Barack Obama because he has publicly refused to stop a clear and continuing violation of the 4th Amendment. The Bill of Rights protects all citizens from general warrants," Paul said in a statement.

Paul is planning a press conference for Wednesday.

Go get him Paul....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Another distraction, in my opinion. What Obama should be charged with is the killing of Americans without due process. Even if the adults were justified manslaughter is in order for the 16 year old boy.

Am I to understand that Obama supporters now approve of the federal government illegally spying on the American people, even though you all railed about it when it was alleged under Bush? Judging by the comments from the peanut gallery that is the conclusion I'm drawing here.

Am I to understand that Obama supporters now approve of the federal government illegally spying on the American people, even though you all railed about it when it was alleged under Bush? Judging by the comments from the peanut gallery that is the conclusion I'm drawing here.

It sure seems that way to me.

Paul will sue President Obama, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, NSA Director Keith Alexander and FBI Director James Comey.

While he's at it, he can push for Clapper to be charged with perjury for lying to Congress.

Peter King ripped Ayn on Morning Joe. I realize this appeals to the TPM base, but it's not exactly the way to appeal to Peoria after W scared the shit outta middle America for 6 years.

I still think Ayn wants to rap up the nomination by 2015.

Peter King ripped Ayn on Morning Joe. I realize this appeals to the TPM base, but it's not exactly the way to appeal to Peoria after W scared the shit outta middle America for 6 years.

I still think Ayn wants to rap up the nomination by 2015.

Peter King is a flatulating butthead.

Sen. Rand Paul is planning to file a class action lawsuit against President Barack Obama over National Security Agency surveillance programs.
anks for

The lead counsel in the case is former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, who lost his bid for governor last year.

"I am filing a lawsuit against President Barack Obama because he has publicly refused to stop a clear and continuing violation of the 4th Amendment. The Bill of Rights protects all citizens from general warrants," Paul said in a statement.

Funny Stuff! Thanks for the laugh!

And Paul isn't suing the principal's behind the initial use of the NSA surveillance programs?
That's very strange and I'm sincerely shocked. Nothing like going at it half-assed and total partisan.
At least I was against it when the Bush Administration started this bullshit and I'm against it today as the Obama Administration continues the Bush program. That's called being consistent! And Rand wants to be president, fuck the guy is a political hack!

Was this a result of an Executive Order signed by President Obama or is this the result of the passage of certain Acts that were voted for by Congress and signed by the president?

Forum List

Back