Senate Democrats weigh blockade to protest GOP health care plan

It's as if Snowflakes / Democrats don't realize that the only existing health care system is 100% ALL THEIRS, 'lock, stock, and barrel' - 'OBAMAcare'.

If it all collapses, history will credit the President whose name is on it and his party who alone rammed it into law against the majority will of the people.

I can't believe they are too dumb, even under the 'leadership' of Chucky Schumer, to realize the best political thing they could have done was to support the GOP's effort to pass a replacement bill. Once passed, the weight / burden of the ACA would be off them.

As it is now, again, if / when the ACA finally collapses, it will all be on them.
/---- The Dems could even blame the GOP for not helping pass Obozocare. That if we had only offered our help we could have avoided many of the pitfalls in the bill. But alas the obstructionist, evil greedy Republicans refused to lend a hand despite Obama begging them for input. And the sad thing is most of the Dem base would buy that story and repeat it here on the USMB.
libtard.jpg

Trumpcare is a transfer of medicine from the veins of the poor, to the money changers, to the wealthy.

Just as Jesus would do.

Trumpcare is a transfer of medicine from the veins of the poor, to the money changers, to the wealthy.

Just as Jesus would do.
/---- Libtards, who have historically hated insurance companies with a passion, gleefully embraced Obozocare when it actually gave the insurance more power and $$$$$. Libs are very odd ducks.

It's as if Snowflakes / Democrats don't realize that the only existing health care system is 100% ALL THEIRS, 'lock, stock, and barrel' - 'OBAMAcare'.

If it all collapses, history will credit the President whose name is on it and his party who alone rammed it into law against the majority will of the people.

I can't believe they are too dumb, even under the 'leadership' of Chucky Schumer, to realize the best political thing they could have done was to support the GOP's effort to pass a replacement bill. Once passed, the weight / burden of the ACA would be off them.

As it is now, again, if / when the ACA finally collapses, it will all be on them.

No it is not. It is Republicans who are causing more companies to leave the market because they will not say whether the subsidies to low income people will continue. Trump sent out a directive that federal agencies were to do everything they can to undermine Obamacare. The IRS is ignoring the law in telling people they do not need to say whether they had insurance. The AHCA is even more unpopular than Obamacare was. The ACA has a higher approval rating than Trump.

Libs OWN 100% of Obamacare let it and the Democratic party burn to the ground its on them.

Just as Jesus would do.
/---- The poor get their healthcare for free - paid for by the taxpayers you imbecile.

Senate Democrats weigh blockade to protest GOP health care plan

I'm no fan of govt-run or govt-paid health care. The govt should keep its mitts out of it and stick to contract enforcement so people don't get kicked off when they didn't expect to.

But when I hear how desperately the Democrats are trying to block the GOP plan, I can't help but think that the GOP must be doing something right.

Forum List

Back