Senate may change the rules to counter Pelosis childish games.

Me >. You.
LOLOL

The Constitution says you're wrong.

The House rules say you're wrong.

The Senate rules say you're wrong.

The Senate Majority leader says you're wrong.

Senate Republicans say you're wrong.

Two Harvard Law professors say you're wrong.

You insist you're right.

rotfl-gif.288736

You mad? Cuz, you sound mad.
LOLOL

Laughing my ass off at you makes you think I'm mad??

Shit, you don't even comprehend how this thread's topic utterly destroyed your delusions.

:dance:

You mad? Cuz, you sound mad.
LOLOL

Laughing my ass off at you makes you think I'm mad??

Shit, you don't even comprehend how this thread's topic utterly destroyed your delusions.

:dance:
Simmer down, Cupcake. You are about to blow a gasket.
rotfl-gif.288736

Poor thing, bless your heart.

Even McConnell, according to the OP, admits Impeached Trump is impeached. But g'head, keep 'em coming....

You seem to be the one concerned with that. You go look him up.
Why would I? I already agree with him that Impeached Trump is impeached.

You're the one saying you know better than him. You should tell him.

Fawn, I’m gonna give you the rest of the night to try to form a coherent thought. Get your shit together, Son.

I’ll check on your progress tomorrow.

But-bye.

Nope. You said I know better. I never mentioned Mitch, Dumbfuck.
Who said you mentioned McConnell?? You're suffering from delusions again, you poor thing.

I mentioned McConnell. He says the only thing at this point from proceeding with the trial are the Senate rules. That means even if your bizarre, retarded claim that Impeached Trump isn't impeached until the articles are delivered to the Senate, even though there's no such law or rule, the impeachment is already with the Senate.

That's Mitch McConnell, the leader of the Senate, saying that. You say he's wrong. You should call him up and tell him you're the forum dumbfuck and that you know the impeachment process better than he does. I'm sure he'll get just as good a laugh at your ignorance as I am getting.
thumbsup.gif

God Can Alter that reality, and as Long as President Trump Honors God and Defends Israel God will honor and defend Trump.

Why do you think that all your Evil well financed schemes have failed against him so far?

Do you think we are stupid and wouldn’t find out Hillary Clinton, Obama & Eric Holder were owners of Fusion GPS which was being used as a Front for The Democrat Party to launder money to Russia to assist The Obama Administration in keeping Trump out of The White House?

You think we don’t know that The Obama Administration was trying to set up The World Stage for The Extermination of Israel? This is why you are angry over the death of Soleimani and Al Baghdadi who reported to him.

And you do realize that trying to Impeach Trump is really about keeping people
like Hunter Biden and numerous other corrupt Politicians out of Jail.

You think we don’t know what your leadership was doing with Epstein, Weinstein, Ed Buck and John Podesta?

You think we wouldn’t find out that The Democrat Party all along has been working behind the scenes with Iran, Russia and China to undermine Trump’s Foreign Policy.

You think we don’t know The Democrat Party has been working with George Soros to Fund Caravans to flood The US with illegal immigrants in the hopes they could get them on to the voter roles to make another attempt at rigging a presidential election in their favor?

You think we don’t know That Eric Holder, Obama, and Clinton we’re working with Columbia’s And Mexican Drug Cartels to poison America to make for a “More Compliant & Obedient Citizenry”?

Watch and Learn. The Indictments are coming.

HR 1 is nothing but a bill. If it gets voted down, it’s as if it never existed.
Imbecile...

The Senatd says Impeached Trump remains forever impeached even if they vote to acquit him...

View attachment 298804
Not yet, Moron.
LOLOL

You saying the Senate is wrong? They say an imoeached president is forever impeached no matter if they convict or acquit. Your ignorance has no boundaries.
Yeah, once the papers are delivered to the Senate, Chowderhead.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the House rules don't actually state what you're idiotically regurgitating. Now you're just making up shit that doesn't exist.

House rules say Impeached Trump was impeached upon the adoption of the articles of impeachment.

There's literally nothing you can say that can ever alter that reality.

Last edited:
God Can Alter that reality, and as Long as President Trump Honors God and Defends Israel God will honor and defend Trump.

Why do you think that all your Evil well financed schemes have failed against him so far?

Do you think we are stupid and wouldn’t find out Hillary Clinton, Obama & Eric Holder were owners of Fusion GPS which was being used as a Front for The Democrat Party to launder money to Russia to assist The Obama Administration in keeping Trump out of The White House?

You think we don’t know that The Obama Administration was trying to set up The World Stage for The Extermination of Israel? This is why you are angry over the death of Soleimani and Al Baghdadi who reported to him.

And you do realize that trying to Impeach Trump is really about keeping people
like Hunter Biden and numerous other corrupt Politicians out of Jail.

You think we don’t know what your leadership was doing with Epstein, Weinstein, Ed Buck and John Podesta?

You think we wouldn’t find out that The Democrat Party all along has been working behind the scenes with Iran, Russia and China to undermine Trump’s Foreign Policy.

You think we don’t know The Democrat Party has been working with George Soros to Fund Caravans to flood The US with illegal immigrants in the hopes they could get them on to the voter roles to make another attempt at rigging a presidential election in their favor?

You think we don’t know That Eric Holder, Obama, and Clinton we’re working with Columbia’s And Mexican Drug Cartels to poison America to make for a “More Compliant & Obedient Citizenry”?

Watch and Learn. The Indictments are coming.

Imbecile...

The Senatd says Impeached Trump remains forever impeached even if they vote to acquit him...

View attachment 298804
Not yet, Moron.
LOLOL

You saying the Senate is wrong? They say an imoeached president is forever impeached no matter if they convict or acquit. Your ignorance has no boundaries.
Yeah, once the papers are delivered to the Senate, Chowderhead.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the House rules don't actually state what you're idiotically regurgitating. Now you're just making up shit that doesn't exist.

House rules say Impeached Trump was impeached upon the adoption of the articles of impeachment.

There's literally nothing you can say that can ever alter that reality.
:cuckoo:

At this point, the House voted to impeach Trump but the process has not been completed. Legally, I question whether he has been impeached. Democrats claim they won’t send the Articles over until they are guaranteed a “fair trial” yet they provide no guidelines. At a minimum, sounds like House Democrats don’t trust Senate Republicans..... just like Trump does not trust Democrats. Why should he?

Forum List

Back