Senate's 46 Dems Got 20 Million More Votes Than Its 54 Republicans

To believe that majorities in legislatures should actually be majorities is the only sensible position to take.

If the legislators of one party can achieve a legislative majority despite having gotten a minority of the votes, you no longer have a democratic government.
You win some and lose some. Last time around you lost (very badly). Deal with it and stop the incessant whinging.
It's understandable that an authoritarian asshole in the biggest city in the country would want his city rulers to rule over ALL of the smaller cities. Why would authoritarians from NYC want to let someone from a small town in texas be free from laws demanded from on high by the great leaders of NYC? Nah.. you can't even have a reasonable conversation about liberty with an authoritarian asshole from a big city.

What's the flaw of one person, one vote?
What's the flaw with me wanting to be free from oppression by the elected leaders of the majority of voters in this country?

You want the vote to be meaningless.
I see. So your vote is meaningless to you unless it results in fucking me over. Got it.

Forum List

Back