Senator Claims Obama Tied to ISIS

I KNOW the pond scum will never understand this... but Patriots will!

B_uFekyWcAAZTP5.jpg

Resign? For words? People have said worse, is it a dumb thing to say but he has a right to say it and people have a right to be outraged. But resign? Come on, he didn't commit a crime, let the people that elected him deal with him.

Way to much drama over words lately.

You must remember that here on Planet Liberal speech is free ONLY when it lauds The New Messiah!

I'm telling you...they have went completely scary ass loony with that Obama as President...man oh man

"... they have went ..."

Even Stephanie should be smart enough to use correct grammar.

Just kidding, of course.

:rolleyes:

The love affair is the far right with Putin.
Putin fights ISIS. Whereas the US created ISIS through funding "moderate" Syrian rebels. Obama isn't just responsible for these terrorists, the entire US Government has this blood on their hands for these crimes against humanity in Iraq and Syria now.

I stand with Russia over the US in today's world, no contest. The US has no moral credibility and hasn't since the end of the Cold War.

I hear this all the time, Jake, but what far righters love Putin? They all know he's been a street thug, murderer and all around bad guy.

Are you kidding? There are at least a dozen RW USMB members who have expressed admiration for Putin. Just check the archives.

Some of these traitors ^^^ blame Obama for what Poootin has done to his own country as well as what he is doing to others.

They admire bullies and hate Obama for creating jobs and economic growth. Russia is suffering and failing under the dictator and they admire that.

Since they hate the US so much, I wish they'd just move there.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and the US would be better off without them.

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3:

Stuff like this is the reason we should NEVER again put in a Progressive/democrat as President...their followers are this close to calling for people to be hung, put in gas ovens just for CRITISZING their dear, Messiah...

damn scary people

got your fix of hill billy heroin at the trailer park today Steph?

Stuff like this is the reason we should NEVER again put in a Progressive/democrat as President...their followers are this close to calling for people to be hung, put in gas ovens just for CRITISZING their dear, Messiah...

damn scary people

got your fix of hill billy heroin at the trailer park today Steph?

A #2 and, as usual with these subversives, a #4.....

n12b79.jpg

Putin fights ISIS. Whereas the US created ISIS through funding "moderate" Syrian rebels. Obama isn't just responsible for these terrorists, the entire US Government has this blood on their hands for these crimes against humanity in Iraq and Syria now.

I stand with Russia over the US in today's world, no contest. The US has no moral credibility and hasn't since the end of the Cold War.

See?

Here's another traitorous Pootarian now.

Openly admits he sides against his own country.

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

Who is so stupid as to even vote for traitors like him?

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3:
The wailing over OBL's death by Righties here was deafening.

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

Can anyone PROVE it? We weren't allowed to look at pictures, he was dumped in the sea within 24 hours, and WHY...to make NICE with fucking muslim's that wouldn't be nice no matter what....we see what has happened!

damn scary people

Stephanie

Jeeez. Do you drink a lot? Or is it drugs?

Seriously, for someone who is known for being brain-dead stupid and certifiably crazy, even for you, this is way over the top.

Get a grip.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

damn scary people

Stephanie

Jeeez. Do you drink a lot? Or is it drugs?

Seriously, for someone who is known for being brain-dead stupid and certifiably crazy, even for you, this is way over the top.

Get a grip.

It IS a disease...Liberalism....another #2 and a certain #4..... Seems the only one that has any sanity is C4A!!!!

n12b79.jpg

Yep.

They mourned his death, then they wanted to take credit for it.

But the worst scum traitors have had the nerve to call their own military liars.

Every time I think these traitors can't go any lower ...

Yep.

But the worst scum traitors have had the nerve to call their own military liars.

Show us where we called our military liars? We simply question the way his death photo's were concealed, and his body dumped into the sea within 24 hours.... how does a man like the Manchurian muslim, HONOR a muslim death ceremony, when he has the body of the man responsible for almost 3000 American deaths.... The VICTIMS FAMILY deserved better....and the stupid ass would have had a HUGE PR accomplishment.... he did neither.... people REMEMBER, especially when they are reminded how the pussy acted.... and you think we love Putin, we admire Putin as a man that would do what was expected, this obomanations, has NEVER done what would be expected from a president that loved his Citizens, and America!

Last edited:

Yep.

Show us where we called our military liars? We simply question the way his death photo's were concealed, and his body dumped into the sea within 24 hours.... how does a man like the Manchurian muslim, HONOR a muslim death ceremony, when he has the body of the man responsible for almost 3000 American deaths.... The VICTIMS FAMILY deserved better....and the stupid ass would have had a HUGE PR accomplishment.... had did neither.... people REMEMBER, especially when they are reminded how the pussy acted.... and you think we love Putin, we admire Putin as a man that would do what was expected, this obomanations, has NEVER done what would be expected from a president that loved his Citizens, and America!

And the real froot loops refer to themselves in the third person.

:cuckoo::lmao::uhoh3:

Yep.

Show us where we called our military liars? We simply question the way his death photo's were concealed, and his body dumped into the sea within 24 hours.... how does a man like the Manchurian muslim, HONOR a muslim death ceremony, when he has the body of the man responsible for almost 3000 American deaths.... The VICTIMS FAMILY deserved better....and the stupid ass would have had a HUGE PR accomplishment.... had did neither.... people REMEMBER, especially when they are reminded how the pussy acted.... and you think we love Putin, we admire Putin as a man that would do what was expected, this obomanations, has NEVER done what would be expected from a president that loved his Citizens, and America!

And the real froot loops refer to themselves in the third person.

:cuckoo::lmao::uhoh3:

YOU called US, RW, I continued YOUR bullshit, but I wouldn't expect a LOW 2 digit IQ'd old woman to comprehend that!

See?

Here's another traitorous Pootarian now.

Openly admits he sides against his own country.
:lol: , I am not American.

You are just a blind supporter of your government despite their crimes apparently.

Wait, I thought Obama was a muslim and was doing everything in his power to turn us into a muslim nation? Our courts recognize Sharia law now and the head of the CIA is muslim. Was it possible that my right wing christian friends misinformed me?

Wait, I thought Obama was a muslim and was doing everything in his power to turn us into a muslim nation? Our courts recognize Sharia law now and the head of the CIA is muslim. Was it possible that my right wing christian friends misinformed me?
oh stop babbling

Forum List

Back