Senator Claims Obama Tied to ISIS

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

Who is so stupid as to even vote for traitors like him?

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3:
Bush's hero, Bin Laden???

Dude, put down the Crack-pipe.

Bin Laden Family Could Profit From a JumpIn Defense Spending Due to Ties to U.S. Bank - WSJ

Updated Sept. 27, 2001

"Through this investment and its ties to Saudi royalty, the bin Laden family has become acquainted with some of the biggest names in the Republican Party. In recent years, former President Bush, ex-Secretary of State James Baker and ex-Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci have made the pilgrimage to the bin Laden family's headquarters in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Mr. Bush makes speeches on behalf of Carlyle Group and is senior adviser to its Asian Partners fund, while Mr. Baker is its senior counselor. Mr. Carlucci is the group's chairman.

Osama is one of more than 50 children of Mohammed bin Laden, who built the family's $5 billion business, Saudi Binladin Group, largely with construction contracts from the Saudi government. Osama worked briefly in the business and is believed to have inherited as much as $50 million from his father in cash and stock, although he doesn't have access to the shares, a family spokesman says. Because his Saudi citizenship was revoked in 1994, Mr. bin Laden is ineligible to own assets in the kingdom, the spokesman added."

Oopsie.
Yeah, somebody knows somebody in Saudi Arabia and that means they're all co-conspirators.

This is a huge leap to assume that Bush was a friend of Bin Laden. I suppose if I know Charles Manson's cousin's brother-in-law, I must be deeply involved in serial killings.

obama-isis.jpg

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

The wailing over OBL's death by Righties here was deafening.

Yep.

They mourned his death, then they wanted to take credit for it.

But the worst scum traitors have had the nerve to call their own military liars.

Every time I think these traitors can't go any lower ...

Show us where we called our military liars? We simply question the way his death photo's were concealed, and his body dumped into the sea within 24 hours.... how does a man like the Manchurian muslim, HONOR a muslim death ceremony, when he has the body of the man responsible for almost 3000 American deaths.... The VICTIMS FAMILY deserved better....and the stupid ass would have had a HUGE PR accomplishment.... had did neither.... people REMEMBER, especially when they are reminded how the pussy acted.... and you think we love Putin, we admire Putin as a man that would do what was expected, this obomanations, has NEVER done what would be expected from a president that loved his Citizens, and America!

And the real froot loops refer to themselves in the third person.

:cuckoo::lmao::uhoh3:

Yep.

They mourned his death, then they wanted to take credit for it.

But the worst scum traitors have had the nerve to call their own military liars.

Every time I think these traitors can't go any lower ...

Show us where we called our military liars? We simply question the way his death photo's were concealed, and his body dumped into the sea within 24 hours.... how does a man like the Manchurian muslim, HONOR a muslim death ceremony, when he has the body of the man responsible for almost 3000 American deaths.... The VICTIMS FAMILY deserved better....and the stupid ass would have had a HUGE PR accomplishment.... had did neither.... people REMEMBER, especially when they are reminded how the pussy acted.... and you think we love Putin, we admire Putin as a man that would do what was expected, this obomanations, has NEVER done what would be expected from a president that loved his Citizens, and America!

And the real froot loops refer to themselves in the third person.

:cuckoo::lmao::uhoh3:

The REAL froot loop who refers to herself in the third person is a poster who goes by the monicker "Dante".

A state senator said Wednesday that he has no intention of resigning over a series of offensive Facebook posts, including one that suggests President Barack Obama’s family members are part of the Islamic State group.
The Maine Democratic Party has called on Republican Sen. Michael Willette to step down over what they described as a “prolific online history of racist and bigoted remarks.”
But Willette, who represents areas in the northernmost county of Maine, told reporters that he doesn’t see the need to resign. He apologized to his colleagues for his behavior and promised his “mistake in judgment” won’t be repeated.
Maine senator won t resign over post tying Obama to IS group - SFGate
Why do these mistakes in judgment even happen in the USA? It must have some reasons.
Ordinary people and even ruling politicians are dissatisfied by Mr.President.
Which more sins may be attached to Obama? I suppose a bulk of them.

(sigh)......its is absolutely amazing the crap this particular black man has to take from the conservatives on the hill, amazing. 3 women, called the Dixie Chics called out Bush back in the day, and they were anilated before the public, never to be heard from again.....yet, if its black, its okay and some people wonder why us black folk got issues with yaw today? And why Obama treat them nuts the way he does.

Obama is every bit as white as he is black, at least genetically.

But he has repeatedly thrown his WHITE grandparents (you know, the parents of his WHITE mother) who raised him after his BLACK father deserted and abandoned him, thereby showing his gratitude, yes, he is black. Typically.

You do not expect a senator to act this way. This is a good example of hatred against Obama and disrespectful. Like 5th grader Stephanie is supporting it. This is why it disgust me. Do you think that is fair? This senator should resign.
It is not a crime to have hatred of Obama or to be disrespectful. Do you deny the 1st Amendment? If you persist, I can explain. I'll view a few ignorant comments and charges before I do.

Oh but it is a crime, a moral crime. For anyone and I mean anyone to deny that these attacks are based solely on political views, they're simply living in an alternative world. I am 57 years old and I have lived through several democratic president, who have done far worse than Obama and NONE has ever experienced the visceral hatred President Obama has gone through, NONE. His very first damned day in office, Limbaugh's words..."I hope he fails"...now you tell me, Mr. 1st Amend. what the hell was that all about?

If some people would just own up to their bias, maybe we can all then get along, but to deny the shttt, makes you all look like the racist hicks you are

The love affair is the far right with Putin.
I hear this all the time, Jake, but what far righters love Putin? They all know he's been a street thug, murderer and all around bad guy.
Because they have been loving on Putin on this Board, for one thing.

I hate Putin and I am getting tired of the bastard making us look foolish. I want a leader that will stand up to the piece of crap.

You know what I'm tired of, you couch potato cowards sitting at home tucked safely in your gated trailer park communities stressing over global issues, while our families are out here dying overseas in wars that will end no one's battle. Now you want a president to attack Russia, Iran, Mars and Pluto......you want bravery, put on a damned uniform, sign the eff up or shut up!!

I hear this all the time, Jake, but what far righters love Putin? They all know he's been a street thug, murderer and all around bad guy.

I hate Putin and I am getting tired of the bastard making us look foolish. I want a leader that will stand up to the piece of crap.

You know what I'm tired of, you couch potato cowards sitting at home tucked safely in your gated trailer park communities stressing over global issues, while our families are out here dying overseas in wars that will end no one's battle. Now you want a president to attack Russia, Iran, Mars and Pluto......you want bravery, put on a damned uniform, sign the eff up or shut up!!
Hey, turd blossom, there are several retired military posting here who have been there, done that. I have 3 years of infantry combat under my belt. Now, what was you're major malfunction?

Hey, turd blossom, there are several retired military posting here who have been there, done that. I have 3 years of infantry combat under my belt. Now, what was you're major malfunction?

Exactly. I served my time too, which doesn't at all give me more of a say over what our military does than those who haven't, but it's still insulting to suggest we have no real concept of the consequences of military action. BTW, "turd blossom" is hilarious! LMAO!

Uh, vet speaking here.....10 years, USN during that last war mongering nut, Reagan. I stand by my comments...re enlist or shut up!!

Exactly. I served my time too, which doesn't at all give me more of a say over what our military does than those who haven't, but it's still insulting to suggest we have no real concept of the consequences of military action. BTW, "turd blossom" is hilarious! LMAO!

One more time, re enlist or shut up!! War is HELL

What you really mean is re-enlist AND shut up. Because you hope they can't post if they re-enlist.

Uh, vet speaking here.....10 years, USN during that last war mongering nut, Reagan. I stand by my comments...re enlist or shut up!!
I'm retired, vet. 75 years old and not eligible. You enlist for me.

Cohrn the 80 year old barbarian always was ready for the fight.

"There's been a lifetime in my legend"

Ghenghiz Cohen, known as Cohen the Barbarian is a fictional character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels. He began as a parody of the famouspulp hero Conan the Barbarian and Genghis Khan.

The man who introduced the world to the concept of "wholesale" destruction, Cohen is the Discworld's greatest warrior hero, renowned across the Disc for his exploits rescuing maidens, destroying the mad high priests of dark cults, looting ancient ruins, and so on.

Cohen - Discworld Wiki

Last edited:

I reject your idiotic argument that only active duty military have a say in our foreign affairs. Our military is under civilian control, civilians that people elect, whether they served or not. Don't like it? Push to have the Constitution amended. Short of that, STFU yourself.

Can anyone PROVE it? We weren't allowed to look at pictures, he was dumped in the sea within 24 hours, and WHY...to make NICE with fucking muslim's that wouldn't be nice no matter what....we see what has happened!
uhhhh, are you saying that Seal team 6 lied, and the seal that actually killed OBL lied about it?

Can anyone PROVE it? We weren't allowed to look at pictures, he was dumped in the sea within 24 hours, and WHY...to make NICE with fucking muslim's that wouldn't be nice no matter what....we see what has happened!
uhhhh, are you saying that Seal team 6 lied, and the seal that actually killed OBL lied about it?
Vigilante is irrelevant when dealing with facts that rebut his world view.

I reject your idiotic argument that only active duty military have a say in our foreign affairs. Our military is under civilian control, civilians that people elect, whether they served or not. Don't like it? Push to have the Constitution amended. Short of that, STFU yourself.
You, once again, demonstrate your irrelevance. Yell all you want. Who cares?

No, but how would they know for sure it was OBL...supposedly only DNA evidence proved it on board the ship....He was known to have others who looked like him.

Vigilante is irrelevant when dealing with facts that rebut his world view.

Yes, Jakeass, I do question events that have UNUSUAL twists to them, such as getting rid of the body within 24 hours, and not releasing photo's of him dead!

Especially when it comes to events tied to YOUR president.

Forum List

Back