🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Lamar Alexander (R) blocks quick passage of paid sick leave bill - causing it to fail

If Democrats make the November elections about healthcare, it's going to be 2018 all over again. Republicans are just horrible at it.
GOP chairman blocks quick passage of paid sick leave bill

well its not the job of the feds to dictate how a company does its business or to stand between them and their employees
The government has made companies do a lot of things, including not hiring children and limiting work hours. Do you disagree with those things?

If Democrats make the November elections about healthcare, it's going to be 2018 all over again. Republicans are just horrible at it.

well its not the job of the feds to dictate how a company does its business or to stand between them and their employees
The government has made companies do a lot of things, including not hiring children and limiting work hours. Do you disagree with those things?

of course I do,,,

I've been working for others since I was 11 and for myself since i was 6 and dont mind working long hrs if it makes me more money,,,

then you have the problem of the constitution that doesnt give them that power,,,

of course I do,,,

I've been working for others since I was 11 and for myself since i was 6 and dont mind working long hrs if it makes me more money,,,
My first job was at 14. I was out of the house a year later. Children are capable of working and it keeps them out of trouble.

My first job was at 14. I was out of the house a year later. Children are capable of working and it keeps them out of trouble.
I started caddying at 12...Was a job that paid well enough for me to work it into my 30s, and I considered chasing one of the tours.....Definitely kept me off the streets and out of potential trouble with the "friends" I had been running with.

of course I do,,,

Did you work at age 8?

I started caddying at 12...Was a job that paid well enough for me to work it into my 30s, and I considered chasing one of the tours.....Definitely kept me off the streets and out of potential trouble with the "friends" I had been running with.
Do you have a copy of your paycheck?

We got paid cash....Suck it, chump.

thats a stupid question,,,

No it's not. A right wing nut said the government cannot tell companies what to do. Yet companies used to hire 8 years old children until the government passed laws against it. Don't make idiotic claims if you're going to dismiss the answers that embarrass you.

No it's not. A right wing nut said the government cannot tell companies what to do. Yet companies used to hire 8 years old children until the government passed laws against it. Don't make idiotic claims if you're going to dismiss the answers that embarrass you.
Gubmint didn't stop me from getting a caddy job at 12...Didn't stop me from shoveling snow for cash in the winter either....Suck it, cultist.

You are comparing hiring children to a paid sick leave bill? Do you have a problem purchasing products from parts of the world where the employees live a sweat shop environment.? Not unlike the children.

why
why would she have a copy of her paycheck 60 yrs later???

why
There was no copy. Unless it was off the book.

You are comparing hiring children to a paid sick leave bill? Do you have a problem purchasing products from parts of the world where the employees live a sweat shop environment.? Not unlike the children.

shes typing on one now,,,

why
There was no copy. Unless it was off the book.

60 yrs you stupid twit,,,

I bet youve never gotten a paycheck at your age,,

Forum List

Back