🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Lamar Alexander (R) blocks quick passage of paid sick leave bill - causing it to fail

why
I started caddying at 12...Was a job that paid well enough for me to work it into my 30s, and I considered chasing one of the tours.....Definitely kept me off the streets and out of potential trouble with the "friends" I had been running with.
Do you have a copy of your paycheck?
thats a stupid question,,,
No it's not. A right wing nut said the government cannot tell companies what to do. Yet companies used to hire 8 years old children until the government passed laws against it. Don't make idiotic claims if you're going to dismiss the answers that embarrass you.
why would she have a copy of her paycheck 60 yrs later???
There was no copy. Unless it was off the book.
if it was off the books then there wouldnt be one,,,
please read your comment before posting them,,,

If Democrats make the November elections about healthcare, it's going to be 2018 all over again. Republicans are just horrible at it.
GOP chairman blocks quick passage of paid sick leave bill

well its not the job of the feds to dictate how a company does its business or to stand between them and their employees
As a small business owner if I had to pay salaries of employees out sick while at the same time hiring over priced temp help it would be financially devastating.

Tards think every business owner is a 1%er who can absorbe any cost.

Idiots

My first job was at 14. I was out of the house a year later. Children are capable of working and it keeps them out of trouble.
I started caddying at 12...Was a job that paid well enough for me to work it into my 30s, and I considered chasing one of the tours.....Definitely kept me off the streets and out of potential trouble with the "friends" I had been running with.
Do you have a copy of your paycheck?
thats a stupid question,,,
No it's not. A right wing nut said the government cannot tell companies what to do. Yet companies used to hire 8 years old children until the government passed laws against it. Don't make idiotic claims if you're going to dismiss the answers that embarrass you.
I cleaned offices on weekends when I was 13. And babysat some evenings. It’s not that big of a deal.

If Democrats make the November elections about healthcare, it's going to be 2018 all over again. Republicans are just horrible at it.
GOP chairman blocks quick passage of paid sick leave bill
The Republican Party has been a gaggle of Corporate Whores for more than a century now.

Not exactly a surprise that one of their hookers threw a monkey wrench into the works.
Oh a Bolshevik Bernie Brownshirt.
Hardly. Bernie's a cantankerous, delusional, crotchety, unrealistic, bitter old man, and a loser.

You know... only a notch or two above your average Republican (Corporate Whore) politician.

Forum List

Back