Senator Paul: EVERYONE meddles in Election INCLUDING the USA

Rand Paul on Russian election meddling: 'We all do it'

Duh! Leftists don't care about election meddling though...that's just their excuse for losing and conservatives don't care about meddling in other countries elections because they enjoy "expanding democracy". I am against it in ALL ways..don't want anyone messing with ours and don't want us messing with anyone elses.

Does that mean it's okay?

Nope. It means though that the manufactured outrage of the Left is, as always, pure bullshit.

Maybe so, but that doesn't automatically make them unjustified. Do you understand the intersection of opinion, political posturing, and truth? The former two don't actually have any bearing upon the latter, unless you're a moron who can't discern between reality and delusion.

Well, yes it does.

Lefties are pretending that this is some new and horrible development.

If it is not, and especially if they know it, which many of them do, then they are obviously full of shit.

So are you in favor of foreign nations (including the United States) interfering in one another's elections? Because that's kinda how you're coming off to me.

"Liberals don't like Russia's actions, so I approve of them!"

Not sure that's what you're trying to convey, because it's kind of difficult to discern, but if so, that's pretty dumb. Not gonna lie.

So, how did Russia "interfere" in the election? Be specific.......

Libs love to vague it up. Because on some level, they want to believe, and to fool other people into believing, that Trump only won because Evul Russian hackers changed the votes.

So if you call them on it, they take about internet trolls and well timed leaks, but what they are really pushing is the Lie that Trump did not win fair and square.

They are vile scum like that.

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

I don't care. I don't think that he is being cited as an Authority, just his argument is being presented.

DO you have a point to make regarding what he said?

Oh, wait, you are trying to change the subject to the PERSON, instead of the TOPIC.

Got it.

Your request to discuss Rand Paul personally is rejected.

Are 99 out of the 100 Senators in Congress Liberals?

FYI, this thread is about a Rand Paul interview in case you forgot.

No, this thread is about his point that meddling in elections is something that is fairly common and that we have done it also.

Thus, the manufactured hysteria, on the part of the left, is as always, pure bullshit.

That is what this thread is about, and I understand why you are desperate to change the subject.

You don't practice what you preach.

You said this thread was about the meddling, not what people believe... only to say that it is only Liberals that believe in the election meddling.

Then when I bring up the fact that it isn't just liberals, a la Rand Paul, you say that's not what this thread is about.

Is Rand Paul a liberal? Because in the interview he said he believes Russia meddled in the U.S. election.

There are no secrets left and the CIA hasn't been on top of any important threat since WW2. Time to drain another swamp.

Rand Paul on Russian election meddling: 'We all do it'

Duh! Leftists don't care about election meddling though...that's just their excuse for losing and conservatives don't care about meddling in other countries elections because they enjoy "expanding democracy". I am against it in ALL ways..don't want anyone messing with ours and don't want us messing with anyone elses.

Nope. It means though that the manufactured outrage of the Left is, as always, pure bullshit.

Maybe so, but that doesn't automatically make them unjustified. Do you understand the intersection of opinion, political posturing, and truth? The former two don't actually have any bearing upon the latter, unless you're a moron who can't discern between reality and delusion.

Well, yes it does.

If it is not, and especially if they know it, which many of them do, then they are obviously full of shit.

So are you in favor of foreign nations (including the United States) interfering in one another's elections? Because that's kinda how you're coming off to me.

Not sure that's what you're trying to convey, because it's kind of difficult to discern, but if so, that's pretty dumb. Not gonna lie.

No, I would prefer a more friendly and respectful world.

But I am certainly not going to support a return to the Bad Old Days of Cold War over such a minor incident.

Excuse me, a possible minor incident.

Do you think Estonia would be worth fighting a World War over?

There are no secrets left and the CIA hasn't been on top of any important threat since WW2. Time to drain another swamp.

Yes. Gut our foreign intelligence agency. Brilliant idea.

I have some doubts about Trump's competency, but I'm fairly confident that he's at least smarter than you are. Goddamn ...

Really? Because it seems the CIA and FBI have stopped a few recent terrorist attacks including the one in Cleveland that was supposed to take place during the 4th of July parade.

Well, yes it does.

But I am certainly not going to support a return to the Bad Old Days of Cold War over such a minor incident.

What is wrong with holding them to account for their actions? It has nothing to do with a cold war. If Russia decides to escalate tensions to that level, then that was their intention all along. Putin is openly hostile toward the U.S. and the West in general as is. Do you really think holding him to account for this (which he at least knew about and condoned) is really the thing to push him over the edge? Unlikely.

Libs love to vague it up. Because on some level, they want to believe, and to fool other people into believing, that Trump only won because Evul Russian hackers changed the votes.

So if you call them on it, they take about internet trolls and well timed leaks, but what they are really pushing is the Lie that Trump did not win fair and square.

They are vile scum like that.

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

I don't care. I don't think that he is being cited as an Authority, just his argument is being presented.

Oh, wait, you are trying to change the subject to the PERSON, instead of the TOPIC.

Got it.

No, this thread is about his point that meddling in elections is something that is fairly common and that we have done it also.

Thus, the manufactured hysteria, on the part of the left, is as always, pure bullshit.

That is what this thread is about, and I understand why you are desperate to change the subject.

You said this thread was about the meddling, not what people believe... only to say that it is only Liberals that believe in the election meddling.

Then when I bring up the fact that it isn't just liberals, a la Rand Paul, you say that's not what this thread is about.

Is Rand Paul a liberal? Because in the interview he said he believes Russia meddled in the U.S. election.

THe meddling is unproved. Many people have different opinions.

The negative of it, has certainly not been proven, that I know of.

I am willing to discuss the OP. Are you?

Do you believe that the US meddled in the Ukrainian Election?

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

Got it.

The meddling is not unproven to those that have the clearance or the position to see the evidence. You aren't one of those people, those in Congress like Paul are.

I am willing to discuss the OP as I already have. This thread is about an interview Paul did but you brought up liberals... thus why I asked you if Paul is a liberal.

Well, yes it does.

What is wrong with holding them to account for their actions? It has nothing to do with a cold war. If Russia decides to escalate tensions to that level, then that was their intention all along. Putin is openly hostile toward the U.S. and the West in general as is. Do you really think holding him to account for this (which he at least knew about and condoned) is really the thing to push him over the edge? Unlikely.

Hillary was talking about issuing a No Fly Zone in Syria. That would involve ordering US Pilots to shoot down Russian planes if they were in the wrong place.

That is WAY beyond anything Ronald Reagan ever did, or would have done.

You say "hold accountable" as though it would just be words.

We need to be working to lessen tensions, not increase them.

Do you think that Estonia is worth fighting a World War over?

Got it.

The meddling is not unproven to those that have the clearance or the position to see the evidence. You aren't one of those people, those in Congress like Paul are.

I am willing to discuss the OP as I already have. This thread is about an interview Paul did but you brought up liberals... thus why I asked you if Paul is a liberal.

Evidence of computer activity from overseas? Wow. I can just imagine that evidence. Some expert pointing at a line of code and saying that only a russian hacker would write code like that, and all russian hackers are owned by Putin.

Do you agree that the US meddled in the Ukrainian Election?

Well, yes it does.

Hillary was talking about issuing a No Fly Zone in Syria. That would involve ordering US Pilots to shoot down Russian planes if they were in the wrong place.

No, but at the same time, simply letting Putin do whatever he wants while only giving him a stern lecture ... what does that tell him?

I'll tell you; "The U.S. has no balls. I can do whatever I want and they'll do nothing but whine, cry, and stamp their feet."

Same issue Obama had. He talked tough, but he didn't actually do much when it came to Syria. Everyone wrote him and the U.S. off as a big dog that's still just all bark with no bite.

RUSSIA has to make concessions to the U.S. openly for what they did in the election. They need to admit that they did it and give something up for having done it. Maybe then I could see real development talking place. Of course, that will never happen; they will continue lying, even though all our intelligence has confirmed it. They themselves are making it more difficult to get over it.

Not to mention that these aggressive, hostile cyber behaviors continue as we speak.

Evidence of computer activity from overseas? Wow. I can just imagine that evidence. Some expert pointing at a line of code and saying that only a russian hacker would write code like that, and all russian hackers are owned by Putin.

Strawman. I didn't say that was the only evidence did I? In fact an article came out today that Russians used a server in Arizona as part of their hacking. Do try to keep up with the news if you are going to debate things.

Well, yes it does.

No, but at the same time, simply letting Putin do whatever he wants while only giving him a stern lecture ... what does that tell him?

I'll tell you; "The U.S. has no balls. I can do whatever I want and they'll do nothing but whine, cry, and stamp their feet."

Same issue Obama had. He talked tough, but he didn't actually do much when it came to Syria. Everyone wrote him and the U.S. off as a big dog that's still just all bark with no bite.

RUSSIA has to make concessions to the U.S. openly for what they did in the election. They need to admit that they did it and give something up for having done it. Maybe then I could see real development talking place. Of course, that will never happen; they will continue lying, even though all our intelligence has confirmed it. They themselves are making it more difficult to get over it.

Not to mention that these aggressive, hostile cyber behaviors continue as we speak.

Do you believe that the US meddled in the Ukrainian elections?

Strawman. I didn't say that was the only evidence did I? In fact an article came out today that Russians used a server in Arizona as part of their hacking. Do try to keep up with the news if you are going to debate things.

Strawman. I was clearly speculating on what the evidence of online hacking could be.

Strawman. I was clearly speculating on what the evidence of online hacking could be.

No you weren't. You were trying to put words in my mouth in order to refute it. That's a true strawman.

When you decide you want to quit being a dishonest twit and actually discuss the OP let me know. Until then, continue to stand on your soap box and scream "liberal" into the wind as your answer to every thread.

When did you start equating America with third-rate countries like Bulgaria?
When Barry started interfering in the elections of our allies to turn their governments over to terrorists and when Barry was exposed for protecting a felon while committing treason to try to alter the outcome of our election....

...or was it when Hillary began rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud, violating election laws, breaking campaign finance laws, and colluding with / paying foreign spies and Russians for help to try to win....?!

Or maybe it was both....

No you weren't. You were trying to put words in my mouth in order to refute it. That'...d.

Sure. THat is why I used the words, "I can just imagine".

Because I was saying that you said them. By clearing indicating that I was imagining them.

Do you believe that the US meddled in the Ukrainian elections?

The scope of what they did is unlike anything we've done in Ukraine or Russia. And the main goal of it wasn't to get Trump elected, by the way; it was to stir up controversy, to get us to fight each other. The Russian meddling wasn't just about the election results. It was very much about attacking democracy itself, getting Americans to fight each other and doubt our political structure ("deep state" conspiracies and the rise of the socialist left).

And they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Forum List

Back