Senator Ted Cruz Joins Glenn Beck Passing Out Freebies To Illegal Border Crossers…

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Senator Ted Cruz Joins Glenn Beck Passing Out Freebies To Illegal Border Crossers…

Posted on March 27, 2016 by sundance
The headline reflects the moment my previous support for Ted Cruz (2011/2012), which evolved to concern about Senator Ted Cruz (2013/2014), turned to admitting Ted Cruz was a phony. He had been in office for 18 months – I had sent him campaign contributions.

The date was Saturday, July 19th, 2014 – I remember it vividly because I noted in my journal “last straw in providing Cruz any benefit of doubt – done“.

beck-6.png

The week leading up to that weekend DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson appeared before an emergency congressional committee and stated he needed $4,000,000,000 (billion) in emergency appropriations to deal with the enormous “humanitarian crisis at the border“.

==========================================
And at the same time he was supporting legal residency for the illegals! Flashback Video: When Ted Cruz Supported Amnesty!

ri

In 2013, a newly elected Senator Cruz actually did support giving illegals legal status to stay in the United States. That was just 2 short years ago.

Watch this video to see Cruz say he wants legislation “that allows those who are here illegally to come out of the shadows.”

Read more: Flashback Video: When Ted Cruz Supported Amnesty!

This is like Bush! Enforce the borders but let them stay! No wonder Bush is endorsing him.

There is also 2013 audio of Senator Cruz supporting legal status to 11 million illegal immigrants.
“The 11 million who are here illegally would be granted legal status once the border is secure, not before, but after the border was secure, they would be granted legal status. And indeed they would be eligible for permanent legal residency.”

Read more: Flashback Video: When Ted Cruz Supported Amnesty!

But then Cruz says Trump is democrat this democrat that. This can help Trump win Wisconsin. Perhaps grow through evangelicals with also the apparent sex scandal. That especially has Amanda Carpenter showing a lot of hints. Enough evidence to look into it. Cause I'm sure the democrats are going to come general election.

Forum List

Back