Sending A Child To Government School Is Child Abuse

I’ve said many times that I don’t dispute the little stories you googled. Is that all you’ve got?

Now, when are you going to visit some schools like I told you to?

"I’ve said many times that I don’t dispute the little stories you googled. Is that all you’ve got?"

Exactly. Sentencing one's child to such a hell is child abuse............

Because the little stories you googled are instances that prove an absurd generalization? You need to be better than this. I'm just trying to help you. Arguing with liberals here has let your brain go soggy.

Enough said about government schools.:mad-61:

1621551900428.png

Thread fail. Schools are local run by local parents and elected parents. There is no “government schools”. Schools are the ultimate local project.

Thread fail. Schools are local run by local parents and elected parents. There is no “government schools”. Schools are the ultimate local project.

Let's see how easily I can prove that you failed......

“Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them
A group of current and former teachers and others in Loudoun County, Virginia, compiled a lengthy list of parents suspected of disagreeing with school system actions, including its teaching of controversial racial concepts — with a stated purpose in part to “infiltrate,” use “hackers” to silence parents’ communications, and “expose these people publicly.”

Members of a 624-member private Facebook group called “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County” named parents and plotted fundraising and other offline work. Some used pseudonyms, but The Daily Wire has identified them as a who’s who of the affluent jurisdiction outside D.C., including school staff and elected officials.

…do not offer any evidence of racism by the group’s targets. Their opponents were apparently those who objected to, sought to debate, or were even simply “neutral” about “critical race theory,” a radical philosophy opposed by many liberals and conservatives but increasingly embraced by governments.

Members of the “Anti-Racist” group sprang into action, listing dozens of parents, often including where they lived, their employers, or their spouses’ names.”
www.dailywire.com

Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them

A group of current and former teachers and others in Loudoun County, Virginia compiled a lengthy list of parents suspected of disagreeing with school system actions, including its teaching of controversial racial concepts — with a stated purpose in part to “infiltrate,” use “hackers" to silence...
www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com

There is nothing the Nazis....especially the ones controlling government school, like better than silencing any who disagree.

In your face, booooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

So then hire the electrical engineers to teach. Are you saying some average person can teach third grade math better than an engineer? What do you base this on? No quotes you supply will be able to explain this. If we want the top experts in math and science and others then you will have to pry them out of the private sector with $$$. So don't change your tune now about how some average person could ever teach better than someone with a doctorate in the field.

“Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them
A group of current and former teachers and others in Loudoun County, Virginia, compiled a lengthy list of parents suspected of disagreeing with school system actions, including its teaching of controversial racial concepts — with a stated purpose in part to “infiltrate,” use “hackers” to silence parents’ communications, and “expose these people publicly.”

Members of a 624-member private Facebook group called “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County” named parents and plotted fundraising and other offline work. Some used pseudonyms, but The Daily Wire has identified them as a who’s who of the affluent jurisdiction outside D.C., including school staff and elected officials.

…do not offer any evidence of racism by the group’s targets. Their opponents were apparently those who objected to, sought to debate, or were even simply “neutral” about “critical race theory,” a radical philosophy opposed by many liberals and conservatives but increasingly embraced by governments.

Members of the “Anti-Racist” group sprang into action, listing dozens of parents, often including where they lived, their employers, or their spouses’ names.”
www.dailywire.com

Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them

A group of current and former teachers and others in Loudoun County, Virginia compiled a lengthy list of parents suspected of disagreeing with school system actions, including its teaching of controversial racial concepts — with a stated purpose in part to “infiltrate,” use “hackers" to silence...
www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com

There is nothing the Nazis....especially the ones controlling government school, like better than silencing any who disagree.

I posted that schools are locally run. That is how they are structured. You posted some crap about racial curriculums or Nazi garbage.

Disprove what I wrote. Don’t just Google some article that you like the title. Debate. Prove schools aren’t locally run.

There's more to it than just racial curriculum. I'm beginning to believe you want people to go in and teach for a low wage because someone should. That isn't happening. You want the best pay for it.

Our schools here are locally run 100 percent. The school board votes on all issues related to curriculum and what is taught. City you are correct. Point for city.

According to the website for the National School Boards Association, local school boards serve a variety of functions, including:

• Oversight and development of school policies within their district
  • Adoption of the school budget and allocation of resources
  • Employment of district superintendent
  • Direction and adoption of district curriculum
  • Acceptance of collective bargaining agreements
  • Determination of policies to guide hiring of other district staff

www.dailywire.com

www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com

I posted that schools are locally run. That is how they are structured. You posted some crap about racial curriculums or Nazi garbage.

Disprove what I wrote. Don’t just Google some article that you like the title. Debate. Prove schools aren’t locally run.

You can't read????

The Nazis, your folks, formed a war council on those 'locals'.....called 'parents.'

“Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them"

So you're a government school grad, huh?

1. There is no clearer way to put it, nor any way to dispute it.

I was a hard worker, brought up in a religious household, and a math team kid.

None of these are allowed any longer in Democrat controlled government school.

Here is the latest atrocity:

2. "California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

3. “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:

4. Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:

5. The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so. Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity [sic] as well as fear of open conflict [sic]."

I'd like to see the imbecile who attached the 'funny' emoticon produce a post either admitting responsibility for what school has become, or try to defend this horror.

The only imbecile would be a person applying a broad brush to the public school teaching profession.
And that would be PoliticalChic
Knowing that PC has no desire to help, never been in an actual classroom in adult life, and is Only here to belittle and stroke her own ego

28 “stories” is nothing
Hey, how about posting a horror teaching story from Private School or Charter School or even Home School

You KNOW those horror stories exist, just acknowledge that they do

She makes me sick. A politically entitled girl that feels she is superior.

The issue is government school in general, not what you claim about your particular classroom.
But "your particular" Google stories are "the issue"? Not people who actually live this every day?

Have you arranged for those school visits I told you to take? Get a move on.

None are 'google stories.'

You're lying.

Every one is linked, sourced and documented.

You're simply a fool.
How about linking documented daily successes of the hundreds of thousands of teachers being heroes.
There is one reason you won’t.
That wouldn’t fit your slanted agenda.

I sent my sons to private schools and that was the best decision we ever made.

I know that not everybody can afford private schools so it is too bad so many kids have to get a crappy public school education. No wonder America's education is failing. We use to be first in the world but then the Liberals started taking over the education system. Now we are rated like at the bottom of the industrialized countries.

I know that not everybody can afford private schools so it is too bad so many kids have to get a crappy public school education. No wonder America's education is failing. We use to be first in the world but then the Liberals started taking over the education system. Now we are rated like at the bottom of the industrialized countries.
If you live in a rich area your public schools are great. Mine have always been good. If you don’t you are screwed. It’s the result of local running of schools that the OP is wrong about. I’d argue less local and more National control might help. Today the state steps in on really bad schools but not bad or mediocre schools. It’s about $$$$$.

The Liberals will never admit it because they always deny their failures but the uncomfortable truth is that integration went a long way towards destroying our public schools.

Before integration we had a good public school system for Whites and bad one for Blacks. After the stupid Libtards forced integration we have one bad system for everybody.

The private school systems in the US really took off because of the damage done by integration in the public schools and the poor kids that were left behind to deal with the fallout of integration and American education suffered tremendously.

This Liberal effort to lower the bar even lower in order to pander to dumbass minorities is despicable.

It not only harms the White and Yellow students but it also harms the few Black and Brown students that could succeed in a an academic environment.

If you live in a rich area your public schools are great. Mine have always been good. If you don’t you are screwed. It’s the result of local running of schools that the OP is wrong about. I’d argue less local and more National control might help. Today the state steps in on really bad schools but not bad or mediocre schools. It’s about $$$$$.

1621599529104.png

1. There is no clearer way to put it, nor any way to dispute it.

I was a hard worker, brought up in a religious household, and a math team kid.

None of these are allowed any longer in Democrat controlled government school.

Here is the latest atrocity:

2. "California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

3. “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:

4. Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:

5. The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so. Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity [sic] as well as fear of open conflict [sic]."

I'd like to see the imbecile who attached the 'funny' emoticon produce a post either admitting responsibility for what school has become, or try to defend this horror.

The only imbecile would be a person applying a broad brush to the public school teaching profession.
And that would be PoliticalChic
Knowing that PC has no desire to help, never been in an actual classroom in adult life, and is Only here to belittle and stroke her own ego

28 “stories” is nothing
Hey, how about posting a horror teaching story from Private School or Charter School or even Home School

You KNOW those horror stories exist, just acknowledge that they do

She makes me sick. A politically entitled girl that feels she is superior.

Actually, I have taught classes.....as members of several home school organizations, we have set up volunteer schools and I taught in several of them.

How does that make you feel, as home school students out perform government schoolers in every metric.

Forum List

Back