Senile Old Man Boards Wrong Aircraft

More fake news from the Fake News Queen.

giphy.gif

Snopes? The same people who fact check the Bee and 5 years later get around to Hunters laptop.
Hilarious.

Help us out, what source would satisfy you? I agree with you that Biden is a dotterring, mumbling old man whose faculties are deteriorating before our eyes. And I agree that Snopes does have a bias. But there must be some source that would satisfy you when it comes to disproving a story such as this.

I imagine that, were the story about Trump and the source disproving was Snopes, you'd be more than satisfied the story was false.

I'm not being a jerk, I'm not picking a fight, it's an honest question.

Help us out, what source would satisfy you? I agree with you that Biden is a dotterring, mumbling old man whose faculties are deteriorating before our eyes. And I agree that Snopes does have a bias. But there must be some source that would satisfy you when it comes to disproving a story such as this.

I imagine that, were the story about Trump and the source disproving was Snopes, you'd be more than satisfied the story was false.

I'm not being a jerk, I'm not picking a fight, it's an honest question.

The Snopes site provides evidence that the plane was not empty and why Biden went on it.

These sheep have to ignore it.

The OP is famous for fake news, I call him out on it almost daily and he normally just runs and hides like the little bitch that he is

for walking on to a plane to speak to those who helped bring home the prisoners?
The president's every step in public is scripted. He cannot go anywhere the SS hasn't prepped ahead of time and isn't fully prepared to defend. Why does this one insist on wandering off where he is not expected to go?

Biden should resign immediately.
He can't. He's got at least 40 - 50 Pardons he needs to issue. He can't trust Chuckles The Clown to do them so he needs to hang around until the election is over.

BTW, dimocraps are lying scum. Every one of them.

If Sponge Brains Shits Pants wanted to say 'hello' to the Air Crew, shouldn't he have let somebody know? Like, you know -- The Secret Service or his wife or Kamaltoe.

Snopes was a piece of shit when they were formed by the two ugliest people on earth and they are still a POS. The only reason the DISGUSTING FILTH uses them is when even they can't stomach the lie

for walking on to a plane to speak to those who helped bring home the prisoners?
No wonder you're a dim. You swallow everything the DISGUSTING FILTH tells you

If the President of the United States of America wants to talk to an Air Crew, they come to see him, not the other way around. idiot

You people aren't just stupid, you're willfully stupid. And like the spoiled 5 year-old brats you are, you expect us to believe your lies or you throw a tantrum.

The demented old piece of fucking shit wandered. It happens to dementia patients ALL the time.

All you people do is lie. Then you lie some more. And when you get busted in a lie, you lie to cover it up. Then you lie about that.

After a while, normal people get tired of arguing with you.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them.

Forum List

Back