Another company fleeing a blue state

That is a big concern. These liberals get priced out of the taxes they pushed for and they move to a red state and bring their tax cancers with them.
Not only that but, as population increases, so does demand for homes, and higher demand means higher prices.

That is a big concern. These liberals get priced out of the taxes they pushed for and they move to a red state and bring their tax cancers with them.
It's to their advantage. They will get at least a few decades of maximum living using the red and the blue.

California has discouraged investment opportunities for the companies that help run California's economy. This is a brilliant strategy, considering Chevron provides 25%+ of the city budget where it resides—a whopping $46M in annual taxes.

Not only that but, as population increases, so does demand for homes, and higher demand means higher prices.
Theoretically the higher housing costs would mean businesses rush in to meet the demand and prices go back down. However, government regulations get in the way so few want to build.

This is becoming comical. When will the voters in Cali wake up?
They won’t. I know a few people who are moving from California to Houston with Chevron. They joked they’ll be able to cast their vote in Texas making the state a little more blue. Stunning ain’t it.

Fuck off fuckers, because we're truly fucked if Kamala is "elected". Less those in denial, everyone knows California is fucked. I spend almost half my time there. Short God's country away from the madness, it's not peaceful, at all. And you pay a BIG price tag for your space among the madness.

Now, take a look at all the top Democracks today. Guess where they come from, and they have BIG plans for the rest of the country. And you don't matter, at all.

Heed my warning, California INVADES other states, takes them over then turns them into California like invasion of the body snatchers.

Other states should simply not accept anyone trying to make a move fom California with California papers.

Forum List

Back