Senior citizens banned from decorating homes with Christmas lights

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) Todd Starnes – It’s not beginning to look like Christmas at a neighborhood for senior citizens in Independence, Missouri. Residents of the Grandview Estates were told they could not decorate the outside of their homes with Christmas decorations. No lights. No Nativity Scenes. Not even an inflatable Frosty the Snowman. In previous years, the senior citizens proudly adorned their lawns and their homes with
Senior Citizens Banned From Decorating Homes with Christmas Lights

It's a shame we have a nation of gutless cowards who bend over to this bs as american nation you losers are eating yourselves alive it's so funny how fkn stupid you morons are who do this shit stripping your nation and u have no idea what happens to the countries who have already done this. YOUR IDIOTS!!!

(OPINION) Todd Starnes – It’s not beginning to look like Christmas at a neighborhood for senior citizens in Independence, Missouri. Residents of the Grandview Estates were told they could not decorate the outside of their homes with Christmas decorations. No lights. No Nativity Scenes. Not even an inflatable Frosty the Snowman. In previous years, the senior citizens proudly adorned their lawns and their homes with

It's a shame we have a nation of gutless cowards who bend over to this bs as american nation you losers are eating yourselves alive it's so funny how fkn stupid you morons are who do this shit stripping your nation and u have no idea what happens to the countries who have already done this. YOUR IDIOTS!!!

One of the reasons I'll have nothing to do with any kind of HOA bullshit. I live on MY property and go by MY rules. I won't even put up with living within city limits any more. One less level of bullshit.

Rules are rules.
Want to be hated? Become an HOA president.

Since Missouri is still the "show me" state, the seniors should write a letter to their pompous authorities through a civil rights attorney and remind them that

(1) Discrimination against senior citizens who are voters is against the law
(2) That they will be sued for discrimination if the seniors have to take it to the Supreme Court
(3) And for spoiling their Christmas they have to pay the people they discriminated against for future November, December, and January electric bills
(4) And they will furnish able-bodied helpers for the seniors to get lights up forthwith and bring the lights down at the middle of January for those who celebrate the 12 days of Christmas.
(5) And if they don't, the seniors will unite and "show them" a jobless state for people who discriminate against senior citizens in the future and present them with a giant pink slip at city hall.
And that's how the cow ate the cabbage.

Last edited:
It's one of the immutable laws of the universe. Wherever there is a homeowners association, there is a fascist control freak who has moved into a position of authority over it.

It's like a political discussion group, but even worse.

I see nothing in the original article about an HOA. This complex is HUD-subsidized and managed by a 3rd party company. I'm virtually certain they are in violation of the law.

Well if they were smart. They should sue this show for encouraging them to celebrate Christmas.with Christmas light decorations. Now they has bought many lights, but cannot use them to decorate their homes. And now they have to attend for the rest of their lives, to a Christmas light decorations anonymous classes to help them to get rid of their desires to decorate during the Christmas season.

scrooge-4.gif

Independence, Mo. home of democrat icon Harry Truman. The hypocrisy is stunning when congress people from Missouri celebrate the lighting of the capital Christmas tree.

Forum List

Back