Seniors Could Save $1.5 Billion On Prescriptions Thanks To President Biden And Vice President Harris

You again lack fundamental understanding of the fulness of the Gospel and the purpose of being here on earth. When you don’t know a thing about where you came from, how you got here and where you are going, you will make mistakes about your purpose here. You also don’t know God’s purpose. So, to belittle anyone’s faith and belief makes you a very small person.

No, I'm pretty clear on these things.

We evolved from apes.
And when we die, that's it.
Best we can do is to try to leave the world a little better than when we found it.

I have plenty of biblical references to cover what I’m going to reveal to you:

I just as soon you didn't. I find standard Christianity to be crazy enough, I don't need the Turbo-Crazy that is Mormonism. For those playing along at home, the last straw for me quitting the GOP was nominating Romney.

So, faith in Jesus Christ will help to fully repent for minor and major sins such as adultery. We all sin and fall short the glory of God. It’s not the sin. It’s the repentance process that will decide the level of our faith and forgiveness.

Yeah, here's the problem I have with that.

Punishment should be based on what you did, not how much you suck up to God.

Ann Frank never accepted Jesus into her heart, being a Jew. That means that she ends up going to the same Hell as Hitler. That would be awkward if they ever ran into each other down there.

Conversely, Jeffrey Dahmner was born again and accepted Jesus into his heart. That means when he was brained by a fellow inmate, he went straight to Heaven. Hopefully he didn't run into anyone he ate when he was up there, that would also be kind of awkward.

The OT people were under different covenants than NT and now Latter-Day Saint covenants. So, when it was necessary to be very strict coming out of Egypt, the punishments had to be much more strict than today.

Really? It seems to me that this was just a bunch of guys seeing how much control they can get over their faithful without people bolting for the doors. It seems kind of cruel for God to have really strict rules for the Jews, but then he decides to have looser rules for everyone else who joined later. God sounds worse than your phone company!!!

Because the Godhead set the eternal life opportunities, they view death different. To say “crazy” is crazy to judge the one who will decide your eternal future. If evil becomes so bad with free will or moral agency that no spirit child of God can come and choose good or evil, then God will wipe clean the evil and even start over as they did with the Noah’s Flood. God sees death differently and not the end of you.

Again, I wouldn't want such a malignant narcissist as my Friend, I wouldn't want such a malignant narcissist as my President, why would I want one as a "God"?

Forum List

Back