September jobs numbers

"The job market appears to have softened in recent months. Fiscal austerity has begun to take a toll on job creation. The run-up in interest rates may also be doing some damage to jobs in the financial services industry. While job growth has slowed, there remains a general resilience in the market. Job creation continues to be consistent with a slowly declining unemployment rate."

166,000 Jobs Added In September, Survey Says : The Two-Way : NPR

U.S. Businesses Add 166,000 Jobs, ADP Report Shows - WSJ.com

The ADP estimate is typically released ahead of the Bureau of Labor Statistics' employment-situation report on the following Friday. But the federal government shutdown has likely delayed the release of the September payrolls report.

In a survey taken before the shutdown, economists expected September nonfarm payrolls to increase 181,000 and the jobless rate to hold at 7.3%. The BLS data include government workers; the ADP numbers don't.

The general tone of the ADP report indicates hiring by the private sector eased last month, perhaps limited by worries about the federal budget standoff and rising interest rates.

According to ADP, firms employing between one and 49 workers increased payrolls by 74,000 in September. Medium-sized businesses with payrolls of between 50 and 499 workers added 28,000 employees. Large firms, businesses with 500 or more employees, hired 64,000 workers.

Looking as well as can be expected, given the 'fiscal austerity' situation.
We need more construction projects.

Electrical Engineers are the backbone of this country.

They are the gatekeepers for life on planet earth.

They must be employed!

here in OC there are lots construction projects going on....we think Disneyland is waking up and is going to start something.....the so called Platinum Triangle which has been quite for the last 5 years has had Dump Trucks moving dirt and other things in and out.....they are constructing a multi-million dollar train and bus station across from the Honda Center and Angel Stadium......most people were hoping they were going to level the Crystal Cathedral and Chapman College was going to build a Campus there....but the dam Catholic Church bought it......

We don't need more construction projects. This is why human's won't last very long

World Faces Global Sand Shortage

"The job market appears to have softened in recent months. Fiscal austerity has begun to take a toll on job creation. The run-up in interest rates may also be doing some damage to jobs in the financial services industry. While job growth has slowed, there remains a general resilience in the market. Job creation continues to be consistent with a slowly declining unemployment rate."

The ADP estimate is typically released ahead of the Bureau of Labor Statistics' employment-situation report on the following Friday. But the federal government shutdown has likely delayed the release of the September payrolls report.

In a survey taken before the shutdown, economists expected September nonfarm payrolls to increase 181,000 and the jobless rate to hold at 7.3%. The BLS data include government workers; the ADP numbers don't.

The general tone of the ADP report indicates hiring by the private sector eased last month, perhaps limited by worries about the federal budget standoff and rising interest rates.

According to ADP, firms employing between one and 49 workers increased payrolls by 74,000 in September. Medium-sized businesses with payrolls of between 50 and 499 workers added 28,000 employees. Large firms, businesses with 500 or more employees, hired 64,000 workers.

They must be employed!

here in OC there are lots construction projects going on....we think Disneyland is waking up and is going to start something.....the so called Platinum Triangle which has been quite for the last 5 years has had Dump Trucks moving dirt and other things in and out.....they are constructing a multi-million dollar train and bus station across from the Honda Center and Angel Stadium......most people were hoping they were going to level the Crystal Cathedral and Chapman College was going to build a Campus there....but the dam Catholic Church bought it......

We don't need more construction projects. This is why human's won't last very long

geezus bobo.....2013?.....get up to date with the threads.....

They must be employed!

Oh you don't like us bringing up the past? I'm not surprised

5 Trump tweets about taking responsibility for failure that are very awkward now

Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility. Trump 2012

NO GAMES! HOUSE @GOP MUST DEFUND OBAMACARE! IF THEY DON’T, THEN THEY OWN IT! Trump 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible. 2013 TRUMP

They must be employed!

5 Trump tweets about taking responsibility for failure that are very awkward now

Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility. Trump 2012

NO GAMES! HOUSE @GOP MUST DEFUND OBAMACARE! IF THEY DON’T, THEN THEY OWN IT! Trump 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible. 2013 TRUMP
who is US?.....you are the only one i have seen dig up threads that are so old half the posters in the thread no longer post here.....you are 4 years behind the rest of us bobo....stay current....

They must be employed!

who is US?.....you are the only one i have seen dig up threads that are so old half the posters in the thread no longer post here.....you are 4 years behind the rest of us bobo....stay current....
Why make a new thread? In 2 months this thread will be relevant again. There is no need to start a new thread every 12 months idiot. LOL.

Harry proves that now that Republicans are in charge, once again debt doesn't matter. LOL. So fucking typical. Basically Harry says this thread subject is old and outdated and no longer relevant. Can you all fucking believe the intellectual dishonesty? They are such liars it's impossible to keep their story and flip flops straight.

How are things going in the Trump era? Good? Ask Spicer. LOL

bobo do you notice that no one seems to post in these old threads you dig up?.....the only reason i know about is because my alerts alerted me to someone quoting a post of mine...most of the posters here havent posted in quite a while.....and im the idiot?.....

bobo do you notice that no one seems to post in these old threads you dig up?.....the only reason i know about is because my alerts alerted me to someone quoting a post of mine...most of the posters here havent posted in quite a while.....and im the idiot?.....

If you want to start a new thread on the September jobs numbers in 2 months go ahead. Until then

U.S. Job Growth Picks Up the Pace, but Wages Lag Behind

So much for Trump helping blue collar. Reminds me of the Bush era.

No but really, so far Trump has actually improved business but that was to be expected. But I won't fault him unless he doesn't get us that 4% growth he promised us during the campaign.

Other than that, remember you guys made fun of Michigan? We're back baby!!!

Michigan's unemployment rate now under 4 percent

Michigan's most recent jobless rate dipped to a level not seen since August 2000

Does that mean Trump got all those black people in Detroit jobs? I call bullshit on this under 4% unemployment number, just like you guys did when Obama was president. Are you going to change your tune now?

They must be employed!

Unemployment numbers not 'phony' to Trump anymore - CNNPolitics.com

See what I'm getting at?

• September job numbers ........ in July??
2 more months. Do you not care about the jobs numbers anymore? Is Trump going to do better than Obama did? Don't you care? You promised when you weren't in charge. Now it seems like you are breaking most all of your campaign promises. I knew it.

Trump is still sailing high on Obama's coat tails, but just wait until after 8/1/2017 when the Repubtards rules & budget kicks in. Deficits will soar again & job creation will halt as they do under republicans. US jobs & economy will be falling after 2020. Trump will have US in bankruptcy then.

The average US citizens standard of living has been declining since 1979. Multinational corporations & Reganomics are to blame. Why does Congress extend old patents exploding medical cost on US while the same manufacturer sells the same drugs 90% cheaper in all the other countries? We give tax breaks to companies exporting US jobs. They force US to subsidize other countries medical, defence & jobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back