Sequester Bullshit

I know.

You never correctly predicted the crash

You never predicted the mess Iraq war would be

You never predicted that allowing companies to be paid for WAR biusiness would Cheat so badly our troops would be killed by their negligence

You never predicted the Deregulation would end up wscrewing the American public.

You never predicted that you would NOW hate Bush yourself

skull you predictions are no good

they are worthless

Your track record bites

skull could not find a post where he correctly predicted the outcome of policy.

Its Time to stop pretending some of these people have ANYTHING relevant to offer in the prediction area.

Well since the sequester gas prices are coming down, liberals are bragging about the stock market, and unemployment they say is coming down. Liberals blamed the sequester on the republicans. So I say go republicans!

wow so you are claiming the stock market highs were caused by the sequester?

Please outline that amazing claim.

Govt is not the enemy...take away Govt and see how you like it :cuckoo:

Where did I say government was the enemy?

I said government doesn't give a shit about you.

See the difference , sheep?

Oh I get it, Govt is our friend is what ur saying, am i right?

Let me say it again

The fucking government and the corrupt assholes that run it don't give a shit about you.

There is no reference to friend or foe in that statement.

Where did I say government was the enemy?

I said government doesn't give a shit about you.

See the difference , sheep?

Oh I get it, Govt is our friend is what ur saying, am i right?

Let me say it again

The fucking government and the corrupt assholes that run it don't give a shit about you.

Sure it is...you just like to back away from ur words.

when you say "this or that " will happen if this passes that is a prediction fella

Skull and all the right wing posters have NEVER gotten it right in all the years Ive been here.

What makes them think anyone should listen to them anymore?

I know.

You never correctly predicted the crash

Find the post where I made any prediction on the crash

You never predicted the mess Iraq war would be

I have been against the war in Iraq from day one because I knew it would be a mess.

Please find a post where I have said otherwise

You never predicted that allowing companies to be paid for WAR biusiness would Cheat so badly our troops would be killed by their negligence

Where did I ever predict anything about that

Please quote the post

You never predicted the Deregulation would end up wscrewing the American public.

Please quote the post where I made any predictions about deregulation. BTW Bill Clinton signed the bill that made banks to big to fail

You never predicted that you would NOW hate Bush yourself

I don't hate anyone and I never voted for Bush so what's your point?

Let me say it again

I never used the words friend or enemy you did.
You don't have to use those words...the words you used convey a message. Try not to spill your pudding on ur bib, ok?

Oh I wasn't calling you a retard I was simply asking you to be careful with your food items.

take note right wingers.

If you have never been right in the past on YOUR dire predictions of what will happen due to policy dont expect any RESPECT from anyone when you make your NEW dire predictions.

You dont deserve respect for being WRONG all the time

I never used the words friend or enemy you did.
You don't have to use those words...the words you used convey a message. Try not to spill your pudding on ur bib, ok?

Oh I wasn't calling you a retard I was simply asking you to be careful with your food items.

I am not responsible for your erroneous inferences.

How you get "the government is your enemy" from my statement that the government doesn't care about you is your own particular bit of retardation

It comes with being a sheep.

Forum List

Back