Serious Cold Weather Coming To Houston.

I'll bet some Texans don't even own snow boots, winter parka. Especially the kids who are going to want to go out and play in it. Will they know how to make a snowman?

I don't even own a snow shovel, or any kinda shovel. Nor rock salt either, got some sand though. But I ain't going anywhere for about 5 days or so, after this arctic front moves on. People around here just don't know how to drive in ice and snow, it's like it's just water, y'know? Check it out, they had a massive pileup in the Forth Worth area, last I heard there were 100 car and trucks involved and people died.

1613237537544.png

I'll bet some Texans don't even own snow boots, winter parka. Especially the kids who are going to want to go out and play in it. Will they know how to make a snowman?

I don't even own a snow shovel, or any kinda shovel. Nor rock salt either, got some sand though. But I ain't going anywhere for about 5 days or so, after this arctic front moves on. People around here just don't know how to drive in ice and snow, it's like it's just water, y'know? Check it out, they had a massive pileup in the Forth Worth area, last I heard there were 100 car and trucks involved and people died.

View attachment 456696

At most I might tool Around the neighborhood and check things out if we get any appreciable amount of snow.
With the Golf Course off the backyard I probably wont see anything better as far as scenery goes.
Of course I'll have to be quick before all the yard apes fuck it all up.

Glowbull warming works in mysterious ways.....
It's almost as if it is measured globally over time, and not just determined by local, short lived events. Must be black magic. Hmm, now that i think about it, it's awfully "coincidental" that they named it "global" warming. Verrrrry sneaky.

It's almost as if it is measured globally over time, and not just determined by local, short lived events. Must be black magic. Hmm, now that i think about it, it's awfully "coincidental" that they named it "global" warming. Verrrrry sneaky.

You nailed it....but not like you think you did.

Haha, suuuure. We are truly blessed to be in the presence of so many renowned climate scientists.

View attachment 456696

At most I might tool Around the neighborhood and check things out if we get any appreciable amount of snow.
With the Golf Course off the backyard I probably wont see anything better as far as scenery goes.

Yeah, snow is really pretty but I can see it just fine looking out my window. Might even post a picture come Monday or so. They're saying we could get an inch or two in Bexar county on Sunday evening or Monday, maybe more in some places. And freezin' cold on Tuesday morning, like 14 degrees of bite-ass cold. I ain't going out in that.

LOL.. We've lost 0.4 deg C in the last year, globally. All I can do is laugh at you gullible warming nuts..

Haha, suuuure. We are truly blessed to be in the presence of so many renowned climate scientists.
Poor Fe Fe... you are not one, so I guess you included yourself...

LOL.. We've lost 0.4 deg C in the last year, globally.
So? What moron would think that undermines a 100 year trend? Take your ignorant horseshit to universities. Publish research papers. Report back how quickly you get laughed off the planet. Until then, go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the anti vaxxers.

So? What moron would think that undermines a 100 year trend? Take your ignorant horseshit to universities. Publish research papers. Report back how quickly you get laughed off the planet. Until then, go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the anti vaxxers.
Here moron.. here is the 10,000 year trend...

greenlan ice core- interglacial.PNG

Now FOAD.... your lies don't hold shit.. Were cooling in the long term...

LEt me know when its below 0 for a week and a half when just walking creates enough wind to give you a freeze headache

Thats unlikely to happen here.....Thank God!!!!
I wouldnt live somewhere that it did.
they have forecast 3 degrees for north texas on monday, it the coldest in over 100 years

Glowbull warming works in mysterious ways........
wifebeerlmaoedaddfsfgdggsfsd.jpg

Here moron.. here is the 10,000 year trend...

View attachment 456701

Now FOAD.... your lies don't hold shit.. Were cooling in the long term...
The Neanderthals drove SUVs

View attachment 456696

Yeah, snow is really pretty but I can see it just fine looking out my window. Might even post a picture come Monday or so. They're saying we could get an inch or two in Bexar county on Sunday evening or Monday, maybe more in some places. And freezin' cold on Tuesday morning, like 14 degrees of bite-ass cold. I ain't going out in that.

They're saying we might get up to 4 inches.
With all that moisture coming in off the Gulf it makes sense.

View attachment 456696

They're saying we might get up to 4 inches.
With all that moisture coming in off the Gulf it makes sense.
It snowed 8 inches in Obama's neighborhood last night, but Michelle only got 2 inches at her house.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back