Serious question for supporters of the J6 Committee:

Hillary's Emails and Podesta's were hacked by The Very Pakistani Hackers Clinton hired to plant fake evidence on Trump Tower Servers and Russia Alpha Bank, and who were hired by Clinton to hack into Congressional files to look for dirt on their political rivals.

Clinton and The DNC's Pakistani Hackers were fine doing that as they were criminals anyways, but they were also Bernie Bros, and when they and Seth Rich got into Podesta's emails and found out Clinton and The DNC rigged their own primaries against Sanders and for Hillary Clinton, the Pakistani Hackers gave the emails to Rich to give to Kim.com who then gave them to Julian Assange to publish and expose how Evil and Corrupt The Democrat Party really is.

Both Assange and Kim.com have sworn out statements that this is what happened.
The DemNazis tried to somehow pin this on LOL Roger Stone and blame The Russians. Laughable.
It was their own criminal hackers that double crossed them.

Seth Rich paid with his life to get The Podesta and Clinton Emails to Kim.com.
Hilarious stuff...
  1. Factbox: Key findings from Senate inquiry into Russian …

Aug 18, 2020 · The bipartisan report, three-and-a-half years in the making, found Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort, the WikiLeaks website and others to try to …

Hilarious stuff...
  1. Factbox: Key findings from Senate inquiry into Russian …

Aug 18, 2020 · The bipartisan report, three-and-a-half years in the making, found Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort, the WikiLeaks website and others to try to …
Paul Manafort was charged with things he did for Obama, Clinton and Biden IN THE UKRAINE when working for The Podesta Group.
Manafort attempted to defend himself by requesting documents from The Podesta Group and calling members of The Podesta Group as witnesses and would have easily proven his case.

Mueller and Comey though for no good reason anyone can think of gave the Entire Podesta Group blanket immunity which prevented Manafort from proving his case and his innocence.

That's how you children from Hell operate in your Fascist DemNazi Globalist Marxist Deep State Universe.

Manafort has a lifetime gag order on him. Did you know that? What is so important that The Government needs to make sure he never talks about it?

Why was an alleged so called petty white collar criminal senior citizen who was no threat to anyone thrown in solitary confinement. and stayed there the entire time his kangaroo court trial went on?

Last edited:
Do you not understand the word 'Hostages'?

Some Republicans in the electoral college tried to stop the certification of electors from several states even before the attempted insurrection, so it probably wouldn't have bene difficult to get a bunch more Republicans on board with that if they were being held hostage.
Assigning alternate electors at the last minute is how Kennedy beat Nixon.

Paul Manafort was charged with things he did for Obama, Clinton and Biden IN THE UKRAINE when working for The Podesta Group.
Manafort attempted to defend himself by requesting documents from The Podesta Group and calling members of The Podesta Group as witnesses and would have easily proven his case.

Mueller and Comey though for no good reason anyone can think of gave the Entire Podesta Group blanket immunity which prevented Manafort from proving his case and his innocence.

That's how you children from Hell operate in your Fascist DemNazi Globalist Marxist Deep State Universe.

Manafort has a lifetime gag order on him. Did you know that? What is so important that The Government needs to make sure he never talks about it?

Why was an alleged so called petty white collar criminal senior citizen who was no threat to anyone thrown in solitary confinement. and stayed there the entire time his kangaroo court trial went on?
Once the Truth is shown by someone who does their homework, the cockroaches flee.

You believe the DOJ?

iu

I can see protesting but what was the point of breaching the line where police set up? I'd never ever be involved with that. What were they so angry about? It's only politics.

I can see protesting but what was the point of breaching the line where police set up? I'd never ever be involved with that. What were they so angry about? It's only politics.
Was it "only politics" when Hitler became the chancellor of Germany?

It's amazing that you're so out of touch with reality, yet still post your nonsense:

It is simply amazing that you have not posted any thing to back up your claims but only posted things that point to convictions.
Can not back up your claims?

Do you believe that the rioters of J6 intended to take over the U.S. Federal Government, and install Donald Trump as a permanent President/Dictator?
Yes.
If so, how do you explain that absence of any firearms?
I think they planned to go through the entrances like anyone else and once inside (past the metal detectors) start their actions.
I know this may be futile, but I'm looking for honest answers.

I know this may be futile but I'm going to try to introduce some nuance...

"The Rioters" were not one monolithic group. There were organized groups within the rioters at large. You'll notice the commonality of their GI-Joe wannabe get-ups they wore. I think that there were groups of rioters who had the following actions in mind:

1. Stop the counting of the votes
  2. Take Mike Pence Hostage and kill him.
  3. Have the blob appoint a new VP who would not certify the election
  4. Take his chances with the states overturning the will of the voters.

Why should anyone believe that?
One was armed with a fire extinguisher. It's really the only logical weapon to use to start an insurrection and overthrow Democracy, don't you know nuffin?

A single fire extinguisher is a threat to The Republic and must be stopped at all costs.

Even if you have to murder unarmed people taking selfies in The Capital it is justified.

Yes.

I think they planned to go through the entrances like anyone else and once inside (past the metal detectors) start their actions.

I know this may be futile but I'm going to try to introduce some nuance...

"The Rioters" were not one monolithic group. There were organized groups within the rioters at large. You'll notice the commonality of their GI-Joe wannabe get-ups they wore. I think that there were groups of rioters who had the following actions in mind:

1. Stop the counting of the votes
  2. Take Mike Pence Hostage and kill him.
  3. Have the blob appoint a new VP who would not certify the election
  4. Take his chances with the states overturning the will of the voters.
The Rioters were ANTIFA and BLM Agitators and a couple of FBI infiltrators.
DemNazis gotta DemNazi just like the old days for Heil Shitler.

It is simply amazing that you have not posted any thing to back up your claims but only posted things that point to convictions.
Can not back up your claims?

I don't need to post anything backing up my claims.

We all saw what happened on Jan. 6.

If that doesn't prove anything to you, then you're an idiot.

So you are saying you can not backup your claims. So they are just you guessing and maybe hoping. I see.
I could claim that Pelosi is inviting hundreds of illegals into her house to chain them ina dungeon where she has sex with them then eats parts of them with ice cream. Without proof it is just me saying it.
Same thing.
If you do not swallow my garbage without proof you are an idiot according to you. Funny how an informed person wants proof.

So you are saying you can not backup your claims. So they are just you guessing and maybe hoping. I see.
I could claim that Pelosi is inviting hundreds of illegals into her house to chain them ina dungeon where she has sex with them then eats parts of them with ice cream. Without proof it is just me saying it.
Same thing.
If you do not swallow my garbage without proof you are an idiot according to you. Funny how an informed person wants proof.

We saw what happened on Jan. 6. We saw that there were at least 2 insurrectionists with handcuffs.

The J6 committee has proven that the insurrection was premediated and lead by right-wing militias.

We saw that the insurrectionists were intending to "Stop the Steal", which means that they intended to stop the certification of Biden.

YOU may be stupid, but the rest of the world is not. It's obvious what their intentions were.

But please continue to play the idiot....You fool no one.

We saw what happened on Jan. 6. We saw that there were at least 2 insurrectionists with handcuffs.

The J6 committee has proven that the insurrection was premediated and lead by right-wing militias.

We saw that the insurrectionists were intending to "Stop the Steal", which means that they intended to stop the certification of Biden.

YOU may be stupid, but the rest of the world is not. It's obvious what their intentions were.

But please continue to play the idiot....You fool no one.
Let me see. First of all no government agency has claimed it was an insurrection, that is a term limited to the left.
Second you claim that the J6 committee is doing such a great job. Let’s ask a few questions. Ray Epps who was shown on camera to be instigating the entrance to the chamber has not only not been arrested he was not even questioned by the J6 and not shown in its public hearings.
a second question emerges. In that the J6 allowed a woman on national television to claim that she heard from another that this and that happened. That is called hearsay Evidence. Yet when 2 Secret service agents that were in the car with Trump said that they would testify that what she claimed was not the truth they were not allowed to testify on television and the whole J6 has pretty much ground to a halt.
If you believe that they could have ever stopped the whole certification process you do not have much faith in our police, national guard or military. At the very best it would have been delayed by a day or two and that is being very generous to the people invading.
But keep showing you are just another extremist.

I saw a protest that got out of control. What you claim to have seen is a total delusion.

Forum List

Back