Seriously....Does the Main Strea Media Think We're Stupid?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
I don't believe a damn thing pollsters say. Not a damn thing. The last three election cycles the polls were heavily biased against the GOP.

In the latest Georgia election The Democrat was up 1 and 2 points several days before the election. The day before polls still showed the race neck and neck with e GOP candidate up 1 or 2 points. The actual margin of victory.....the GOP candidate won by six points...a blow out.

These were the polls right before the election. RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

So I ask you...does the main stream media and pollsters think we're stupid?

I don't believe a damn thing pollsters say. Not a damn thing. The last three election cycles the polls were heavily biased against the GOP.

In the latest Georgia election The Democrat was up 1 and 2 points several days before the election. The day before polls still showed the race neck and neck with e GOP candidate up 1 or 2 points. The actual margin of victory.....the GOP candidate won by six points...a blow out.

These were the polls right before the election. RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

Yes. They do. They think the mass of humans is stupid beyond belief.

Every time I see Lester Holt I want to throat punch him

I don't know about the main strea but the MSM KNOWS YOU are stupid.

And you're just the butch dyke to do it, too.

Like you know me, you're one of the foolish tools that let the MSM guide you. Too fucking stupid to think on your own

And they would be correct. Not that Americans aren't good people, but they are ignorant. They don't read anything but headlines if they read at all. They are incurious and come to rapid conclusions based on a core set of beliefs that don't necessarily jive with reality.

But still, the press strives to put the information out there. And when they are wrong, the wronged party can sue for libel and slander. Note that Trump hasn't sued any newspapers lately.

Like you know me, you're one of the foolish tools that let the MSM guide you. Too fucking stupid to think on your own

Oooh, good one Catfish. You really know how to counter-punch.

Lester is a six-head. That thing is much too big to be a forehead, or even a five-head!

And many are.

And they would be correct. Not that Americans aren't good people, but they are ignorant. They don't read anything but headlines if they read at all. They are incurious and come to rapid conclusions based on a core set of beliefs that don't necessarily jive with reality.

But still, the press strives to put the information out there. And when they are wrong, the wronged party can sue for libel and slander. Note that Trump hasn't sued any newspapers lately.

That describes the lock stepped progressive remarkably well. Thank you.

I just saw the former guru Nate Silver predicted the Democrat in Georgia had a 70% probability of winning the special election last night. :lol:

Another has-been pundit.

Yes.

It seems that many of today's pollsters have an agenda and skew their results to bolster their agenda.

The MSM is a criminal conspiracy active during the entire 20th century for the purpose of electing democrats. The MSM isn't under the assumption that Americans are stupid but rather that they are uninformed. The problem for the MSM is that the mulch media is dying and the network and cyber media is competing with information that is readily available to most Americans. The problem for the democrat party is that the propaganda that they relied on during the 20th century doesn't work and they are still playing by the same playbook they used when Cronkite was king.

Perhaps it's not the media but rather conservatives telling pollsters to take a hike. I know when they called here last election the wife and I found them irritating and would simply hang up.

Perhaps it's not the media but rather conservatives telling pollsters to take a hike. I know when they called here last election the wife and I found them irritating and would simply hang up.
Where's the fun in that?

I mislead them and flat out skew the polls.

Forum List

Back