Seriously, how long is this going to go on?

This judge is a piece of shit.
These people have spent years building a business they wanted. And now this POS has taken away their natural rights of freedom of association and pursuit of happiness.
Sad.
The last time a government had this many eunuchs in it there was a 5 year old emperor.
iu

He was probably still more competent than our potato. At least not as corrupt of course.

More tranny bullshit

A district court judge has ordered a spa in Washington state to allow trans women who have not undergone bottom surgery to access its facilities.

According to local media outlet the Lynwood Times, the decision stems from a Washington State Human Rights Commission (WSHRC) complaint brought by Haven Wilvich, a trans woman who says she was told in January 2020 that she would not be allowed to attend an event at Olympus Spa because she had not received bottom surgery at the time.

Located in Lynnwood, Washington, Olympus Spa is reportedly modeled after Jjimjilbang,
traditional sex-segregated Korean spas where nudity is required.
You have GOT to be kidding me.
This is a perfect example of trannys "shoving shit down everyones throats"
Now these women are forced to do their jobs on MALES. This is obviously against tradition, and will probably make them uncomfortable or they wouldnt be female only.
“Where women, particularly women, go through a traditional, ceremonial, act of cleansing and the person has to be naked.”

SMH

This is utterly ridiculous, but I don't see it as "trannys shoving shit down everyone's throats". Most of the legislators passing these laws aren't trannies. And not all transexuals support this kind of overbearing government.

It's easy to confuse the beneficiaries of government overbearing government with its proponents. They aren't necessarily the same thing.

I've been arguing against our approach to civil rights, and identity politics in general, for decades. People of course tend to assume that anyone who criticizes such things is a bigot looking for elbow room. Granted, many are. But my concern has always been about the inherent conflict with equal rights, and the impact of the precedent. I worried that the "protected classes" list would expand, and become more and more petty and ridiculous, and more and more intrusive.

Slippery slope is slippery.

100% of the real women MUST stop using the spa. Let the place go bankrupt.
OK..bankrupt the place that fought to exclude the pre-op tranny--they're the guys on YOUR side, right?
Kind of hard on your friends eh?

Those pesky libs..won't they be pleased that the alleged bigots go out of business--because your your boycott?

Forum List

Back