Seriously, no one expects Republicans to help these children

R

rdean

Come on people, let's get real. If the GOP cuts school lunches, food stamps for poor children and vows they will never get health care, then why would they care for a bunch of foreign children, no matter how much danger they are in?

The number of children from Mexico has been flat for the last 8 years. Most of these children are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. That makes them way too brown for Republicans to ever except.

A mother sending a 5 year old thousands of miles away because they will be safer only shows how desperate they are. You can't stop them at the border. The law George Bush signed doesn't allow that. It doesn't make touching America "home base".

The sad part to me even beyond their loss of humanity, is the GOP's heartless attitude towards children. Their war on Children is the worst because they are going after the most helpless.

How about we feed the American born children who are going hungry at night, before we worry about everyone else's children?

How about we put an end to child abuse and child molestation in this country, before we worry about children from China, or Honduras, or Iran?

How about commenting on that, you political hypocrite.

and just why the hell should we have to support them ? don't they have parents ? don't they have a country to live in ?

FUCK'EM !!!!

why don't their parents rise up and fight as what our forefathers done...., ooooh!! i am sorry, you liberfools do not want guns in the hands of patriots.., RIGHT ??

:fu:

How about we feed the American born children who are going hungry at night, before we worry about everyone else's children?

How about we put an end to child abuse and child molestation in this country, before we worry about children from China, or Honduras, or Iran?

I did comment on it.

Come on people, let's get real. If the GOP cuts school lunches, food stamps for poor children and vows they will never get health care, then why would they care for a bunch of foreign children, no matter how much danger they are in?

and just why the hell should we have to support them ? don't they have parents ? don't they have a country to live in ?

FUCK'EM !!!!

why don't their parents rise up and fight as what our forefathers done...., ooooh!! i am sorry, you liberfools do not want guns in the hands of patriots.., RIGHT ??

I love these kinds of right wingnut comments. It shows everyone who they truly are. Thanks.

The number of children from Mexico has been flat for the last 8 years. Most of these children are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. That makes them way too brown for Republicans to ever except.

A mother sending a 5 year old thousands of miles away because they will be safer only shows how desperate they are. You can't stop them at the border. The law George Bush signed doesn't allow that. It doesn't make touching America "home base".

The sad part to me even beyond their loss of humanity, is the GOP's heartless attitude towards children. Their war on Children is the worst because they are going after the most helpless.

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

All that bullshit you posted has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with illegals in this country.

You need better talking points there Deanass.

Perhaps you'd like all these illegals at your house? You can take the MS 13's, the lice ridden and whip out YOUR wallet, YOUR checkbook and YOUR debit card and take care of the expense.

Oh wait. I forgot. Your another of those assholes who's magnanimous with other peoples hard earned money. Never mind.

It's really a matter of empathy. Republicans by and large lack it. They would rather look for reasons to whine about Obama.

I am not saying we should make these kids citizens, but the fact that republicans won't even allocate necessary funds to solve the problem shows how much of scum bags they really are.

FUCK'EM !!!!

I love these kinds of right wingnut comments. It shows everyone who they truly are. Thanks.

Talk about a wingnut. Look in the mirror lately?

It's really a matter of empathy. Republicans by and large lack it. They would rather look for reasons to whine about Obama.

I am not saying we should make these kids citizens, but the fact that republicans won't even allocate necessary funds to solve the problem shows how much of scum bags they really are.

Sinice the problem shouldn't be the taxpayers of Americas at all why should we pony up funds to take care of another countries kids??

These kids should be shipped back to wherever the hell they came from and Congress should fast track a reversal of any law that allowed them to come here. Either that or Barry can whip out his pen and sign another of his famous EO's.

Rocket Science? Nope. Just common sense.

Dems love spending other peoples money for their favorite causes, that's how they define Compassion.

Good question. Why should our government be helping foriegn children?

ROFL! The color of their skin has nothing to do with it, moron.

The law George Bush signed applies to victims of sex trafficking. None of the current crop of illegal alien children fit that description.

ROFL! Ok, turd, so how many of these children should we admit? There are probably 500 million children in China whose parents would send them here if we allowed it. Should we take all them in? How about another 500 million from Africa? Tell us, where does it stop?

Sinice the problem shouldn't be the taxpayers of Americas at all why should we pony up funds to take care of another countries kids??

These kids should be shipped back to wherever the hell they came from and Congress should fast track a reversal of any law that allowed them to come here. Either that or Barry can whip out his pen and sign another of his famous EO's.

Rocket Science? Nope. Just common sense.

Libs think all they have to do is say the magic words "it's for the children!" and the voters will instantly comply with their latest scheme to bring on Utopia. It's sad to say, but it works in the case of the large number of morons we have in this country.

Glen Beck yesterday took a lot of heat for sending trucks filled with water, food, and toys for these kids. he did the right thing.. They need to go back to where they came from but in the interim they are a victim of a political battle with this WH who refuses to enforce the law of this nation and they are suffering. So don't hand me no Conservative wants to help these children. I'm so sick of that LIE.. You fucking leftists own this shit, COMPLETELY.. now start a fucking thread and ask how many of your librul comrades are ready to sign on to that thread and sponsor one of these kids.. or volunteer their time, money.. DO IT.. You won't because all you care to do is to use these children as a political football. That makes you the racist boogeyman, now doesn't it?

Ah yes, another crisis created by the democrats not to be wasted.

Another class of people that the democrats can chew up in their political machine. Really disgusting.

Yet another criminal act by Obama explained away because he is abusing a law or program signed by Bush.

Obama must have had teams of lawyers scouring the US Codes for laws they could abuse and then blame it on Bush.

I did comment on it.

That's a big if.

The problem is you're basing your argument on a false narrative.

Forum List

Back