Seriously?,People Got Excited Over Beto's Skateboard Entrance.Did You?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:hyper: :puhleeze: :aug08_031: The first time I saw that clip of Beto racing across a stage on his skateboard, in front of a small crowd of people, and they were cheering, I was a bit befuddled/maybe confused?, what is so exciting about Beto on a skateboard? why would anyone be that excited? I and I am sure that over 250 Million people did not get all giddy and rush to the bathroom if and when they saw that. I would be just as excited if I saw Elizabeth Warren make a grand entrance onto a stage dressed as a native american on a horse while smoking from a long white pipe.
:banana: :dance: :cul2: :cuckoo:

:hyper: :puhleeze: :aug08_031: The first time I saw that clip of Beto racing across a stage on his skateboard, in front of a small crowd of people, and they were cheering, I was a bit befuddled/maybe confused?, what is so exciting about Beto on a skateboard? why would anyone be that excited? I and I am sure that over 250 Million people did not get all giddy and rush to the bathroom if and when they saw that. I would be just as excited if I saw Elizabeth Warren make a grand entrance onto a stage dressed as a native american on a horse while smoking from a long white pipe.

Sounds like Beto needs to up his game. Next time maybe he should make his skateboard entrance on the half pipe, or pop up over the edge of an empty swimming pool.

well when i saw that footage, at least I didnt rush to the john with a sudden violent diahreeah attack

As long as they were smoking weed I'd attend..

Beto is such an empty suit.

Vanilla-Obama.jpg

I am sure he will need that skateboard to get around after he overspends on the campaign..

oh wait, when my cat first saw that video, she crapped all over my living room carpet,,could not make it to the sandbox,,,,dammn! now I need to buy another new rug

I support the increasingly popular movement to deny him any Latino cred by refering to him by his REAL name, Robert O'Rourke.

ROBERT not Beto.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

I am sure he will need that skateboard to get around after he overspends on the campaign..
i can think of at least one place we would all like to see that skateboard go up into.

Forum List

Back