Served: Cruz And Rubio Challenged Over Their Natural Born Citizen Requirements To Be President

If Cruz and Rubio have nothing to hide, then they should have no problem providing documentation :dunno:
Funny, that's not what Liberals were saying when Obama's citizenship was being questioned...

:rolleyes:
I choose to say it now :wink:

Can't be too careful right? Surely you cons, who felt so strongly about confirming eligibility, still care?

Nope, you set the precedent and now you have to live by it. You don't get to have different rules applied to different political parties. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? So you think it's a bad idea to confirm a candidate's constitutional eligibility?

Kerchner is a right wing whacko Birther who has filed dozens of lawsuits trying to get Obama disqualified- and lost every one.

Birthers are total idiots.

And that includes both Trump and Stevie the Racist.
So 'right wing' wackos usually attack 'right wing' candidates? That makes little to no sense.

Who ever said that Birthers made sense?

Birthers are generally like Trump- right wing whacko's- and Kerchner is just another right wing whacko Birther.

A statute citizen (bestowed by mans pen) can never be a 'natural born' citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Served: Ineligible Presidential Candidates Challenged Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

Ted Cruz has a real issue with this one--LOL

136527_600.jpg

and frankly he deserves it. I guess he and his supporters forgot the lashing they delivered to Barack Obama who actually has a U.S. Birth Certificate--LOL

The below link is what is everywhere on social media now.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r...3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk
The birth certificate released by Obama was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office after a lengthy forensic investigation. Watch the evidence laid out at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office in Phoenix.
A]

LOL- oh yes- Mike Zullo.......the former law enforcement officer and former used car salesman who recently was testifying in court against Joe Arpaio?

Birthers are all idiots

..but so are hypocrites who pick and choose which birthers are idiots and which are not. Just my opinion...

And who would those be?

I say all Birthers are idiots.

Who says otherwise- other than Birthers?

If Cruz and Rubio have nothing to hide, then they should have no problem providing documentation :dunno:
Funny, that's not what Liberals were saying when Obama's citizenship was being questioned...

:rolleyes:
I choose to say it now :wink:

Can't be too careful right? Surely you cons, who felt so strongly about confirming eligibility, still care?

Nope, you set the precedent and now you have to live by it. You don't get to have different rules applied to different political parties. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? So you think it's a bad idea to confirm a candidate's constitutional eligibility?

Of course not.....

Excellent news. These are heinous crimes.

I thought that it is racist to question non-whites about anything? Apparently with the left he narrative is that minorities cannot handle any criticism.
Huh? You all were so passionate about getting this right! What happened?

It doesn't matter.... they are both natural born citizens, albeit for differing reasons.
Possibly. But that's yet to be confirmed :wink:

I thought that it is racist to question non-whites about anything? Apparently with the left he narrative is that minorities cannot handle any criticism.

It doesn't matter.... they are both natural born citizens, albeit for differing reasons.

Yes it has.. they both openly admitted to their birth circumstances.. Cruz was born in Canada to a natural born U.S. citizen mother and Rubio was born in America to Cuban parents. Similarly, it didn't matter where Obama was born, his mother was a natural born U.S. citizen, therefore so is he.

Born?

And here it's so obvious that Obama represents only the pinnacle of development of the art of animatronics! See what George Soros scientists have wrought?

Yes it has.. they both openly admitted to their birth circumstances.. Cruz was born in Canada to a natural born U.S. citizen mother and Rubio was born in America to Cuban parents. Similarly, it didn't matter where Obama was born, his mother was a natural born U.S. citizen, therefore so is he.
Oh they said so? Psh give me hard proof.

Oh they said so? Psh give me hard proof.

Oh stop it already....

Forum List

Back