Sessions Says No To Waterboarding And Muslim Ban

I have not watched the confirmation hearing of Sessions. I asked in another topic if Sessions had been asked about waterboarding. But the discussions on this forum about Sessions are more focused on whether or not he has any connection to the beliefs of the far right wing Christian terrorist organization known as the KKK.

So I looked up the answer myself: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/trump-confirmation-hearings.html?_r=0

He said that waterboarding is “absolutely” illegal and that he did not support barring Muslims from the United States.
KKK is Left wing hate group, Jake

No support for Muslim ban

In response to a question about whether he supported a temporary ban on Muslim immigration, as Mr. Trump has suggested, Mr. Sessions said he did not. “I have no belief and do not support the idea that Muslims as a religious groups should be denied admission to the United States,” he said. But he noted that Mr. Trump has since clarified that the restriction should be on immigration from countries that support terrorism. He said religious views — where, for example, they include justification for violence against Americans — should be considered as part of the visa progress.

Would you support a law that says, ‘You can’t come to America because you’re a Muslim’? asked Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina.

“No,” Mr. Sessions replied.
Make sense.

I have not watched the confirmation hearing of Sessions. I asked in another topic if Sessions had been asked about waterboarding. But the discussions on this forum about Sessions are more focused on whether or not he has any connection to the beliefs of the far right wing Christian terrorist organization known as the KKK.

So I looked up the answer myself: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/trump-confirmation-hearings.html?_r=0

He said that waterboarding is “absolutely” illegal and that he did not support barring Muslims from the United States.
Wow...what brilliant fucking questions by fucktard fascist kkk democrats...

Did you ask him what he would do when we make water boarding legal?

Did the klansmen democrats ask him about the temorary ban on Muslims?

No? No fuck....

Would you support a law that says, ‘You can’t come to America because you’re a Muslim’? asked Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina.

“No,” Mr. Sessions replied.

You guys really think this isn't a trick answer, or more correctly, a technically correct answer?

I don't support a complete Muslim ban either. I'm proposing temporary halts to all Immigration from certain Muslim nations. I would start with Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Tunisia. I hope Trump considers my proposal.

I don't support a complete Muslim ban either. I'm proposing temporary halts to all Immigration from certain Muslim nations. I would start with Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Tunisia. I hope Trump considers my proposal.
That's all Trump ever said he wanted.

And you're a right wing nitwit.

Tweet it and he might see it.

Trump doesn't need to ban any Muslims. All he has to do is quit approving refugees to enter the country. They can't even get here unless the federal government pays their airfare.

Good.

Sanity. Lets see how it actually plays out. I do not think that Trump ever had any plans on following through with either of those talking points - they were to charge specific voters.
If Trump didn't mean anything he said, then what exactly did people vote for?

Oh, yeah. "Change".

Where have I heard that before?
If he didn't mean anything he said, then douche bags like you wouldn't be constantly blubbering and crying about everything he does and says.

No amount of repetition will make that true.

Forum List

Back