Seth Meyers Promises A "Politically-Charged" Golden Globes...Trump is shaking in his boots!

remember it was Meyers who roasted Mr Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner, along with President Obama

Seth Meyers Promises A Politically Charged Golden Globes
Trump HATES to be the butt of a joke. Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber..

Have you ever touched pussy, "Reasonable?"
You’ve asked that same bizarre question to numerous people not realizing how it makes YOU look.
You’re a one trick pony if there ever was one.

But when you can’t debate or have anything constructive to offer we get this from you.
Whenever someone attacks Trump for being a "pussy grabber" it's only fair that we establish his history in that area. Why are you douchebags so coy about answering the question?
Attack Trump? The pervert ADMITTED grabbing pussy since he’s famous. I guess you didn’t see the Access Hollywood tape either.

You have a caustic personality promoted by deep insecurities that you are inferior.
Guess what.
You are..

That doesn't answer the question: have you ever touched pussy?

No he never uses profanity

What, never?

pinafore.jpg
Not on his show that the public can hear... but you zero in on an insignificant fact, understandable with you being an insignificant person.

And you obviously don’t know you’re G&S

remember it was Meyers who roasted Mr Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner, along with President Obama

Trump HATES to be the butt of a joke. Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber..

Donald hates the fact that the celebrities whose approval he craves think he's a disgusting joke. Howard stern, who actually liked Donald, said he wouldn't be able to live with that and it would be bad for his mental health. I think we've seen that for a year now.

he doesnt care...you honestly think he gives a fuck about seth Myers?

just ask Eminem

nobody likes to be rediculed on narional tv.....but he's still the president......have fun watching the boring leftwing orgy
He’s a president worthy of ridicule because of almost everything he says and does.
Even my 11 year old nephew and 96 year old great GM can see this guy is whacked.... but you can’t?
Ha!

Last edited:
I’ll tell you one person that will definitely watching the Golden Globes and that will be the pussygrabber himself.
He’s obsessed what anyone says about him especially on a world stage like tonight because the show will be seen all over the world.
Guaranteed the dirtbag will be pissed as hell what he hears and will be ordering in double orders of KFC.

Have you ever touched pussy, "Reasonable?"
You’ve asked that same bizarre question to numerous people not realizing how it makes YOU look.
You’re a one trick pony if there ever was one.

But when you can’t debate or have anything constructive to offer we get this from you.
Whenever someone attacks Trump for being a "pussy grabber" it's only fair that we establish his history in that area. Why are you douchebags so coy about answering the question?
Attack Trump? The pervert ADMITTED grabbing pussy since he’s famous. I guess you didn’t see the Access Hollywood tape either.

You have a caustic personality promoted by deep insecurities that you are inferior.
Guess what.
You are..

That doesn't answer the question: have you ever touched pussy?
I’ve touched your pussy and it smelled like geese farts.

What the hell is the Golden Globes? Is that where all the actresses show us their hooters? I might watch if it is.
You really don’t know what the Golden Globes are?
The awards show has only been around for about 60 years.
A bunch of over paid actors get participation awards like kids at the retard Olympics.
And they put it on TV. Big deal.
We know you need to hate Hollywood to make trump feel better.... or do you think.

What the hell is the Golden Globes? Is that where all the actresses show us their hooters? I might watch if it is.
You really don’t know what the Golden Globes are?
The awards show has only been around for about 60 years.
A bunch of over paid actors get participation awards like kids at the retard Olympics.
And they put it on TV. Big deal.
We know you need to hate Hollywood to make trump feel better.... or do you think.
Huh ? Looks like Hollywood wants trump! Funny, no one will be watching. Who is Seth Meyer?

Twitter is on fire with the GG awards and the fake black dress shit they have planned and are now being made fun of for that fake bullshit.

Forum List

Back