Seth Meyers Promises A "Politically-Charged" Golden Globes...Trump is shaking in his boots!

No he never uses profanity

What, never?

pinafore.jpg

What the hell is the Golden Globes? Is that where all the actresses show us their hooters? I might watch if it is.
You really don’t know what the Golden Globes are?
The awards show has only been around for about 60 years.
A bunch of over paid actors get participation awards like kids at the retard Olympics.
And they put it on TV. Big deal.

What the hell is the Golden Globes? Is that where all the actresses show us their hooters? I might watch if it is.

the golden globes don't give out awards for NASCAR so trumptards don't know what they are.
Not really a NASCAR fan, but Talladega Nights was a funny movie. SHAKE N BAKE!!

remember it was Meyers who roasted Mr Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner, along with President Obama

Seth Meyers Promises A Politically Charged Golden Globes
Trump HATES to be the butt of a joke. Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber..

Have you ever touched pussy, "Reasonable?"
You’ve asked that same bizarre question to numerous people not realizing how it makes YOU look.
You’re a one trick pony if there ever was one.

But when you can’t debate or have anything constructive to offer we get this from you.

A bunch of over paid actors get participation awards like kids at the retard Olympics.
And they put it on TV. Big deal.
I guess you don’t watch TV or movies, right?

remember it was Meyers who roasted Mr Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner, along with President Obama

Trump HATES to be the butt of a joke. Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber..

You’ve asked that same bizarre question to numerous people not realizing how it makes YOU look.

But when you can’t debate or have anything constructive to offer we get this from you.
Whenever someone attacks Trump for being a "pussy grabber" it's only fair that we establish his history in that area. Why are you douchebags so coy about answering the question?

Whenever someone attacks Trump for being a "pussy grabber" it's only fair that we establish his history in that area. Why are you douchebags so coy about answering the question?
Attack Trump? The pervert ADMITTED grabbing pussy since he’s famous. I guess you didn’t see the Access Hollywood tape either.

You have a caustic personality promoted by deep insecurities that you are inferior.
Guess what.
You are..

I'll bet you love it, don't ya, turd blossom?
Thats the phrase made up by Karl Rove referring to George Bush.
Can’t you EVER come up with anything original?

No one cares about these assholes anymore. What amazes me is why they think, or anyone else, they have a realistic view of the world. If anything it gives the impression only the rich are informed. How does that relate to illegal immigrants they never even see close up?

Should have low ratings.

Forum List

Back