🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Raise Israeli Flag Over West Bank Church

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Settlers raise Israeli flag over West Bank church. RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- Israeli settlers on Friday took over a monastery in a village near Ramallah and raised an Israeli flag over the building.*Priest Aziz Raei told Ma'an that Israeli settlers used force to occupy the monastery and its adjacent chapel in al-Taybeh, a Christian village in the central West Bank. They used force to to raise a flag over the monastery..

HOW does an American Christian respond to this story? I am filled with shame, as a Christian and as an American, that my country supports and funds this illegal settler war criminal enterprise in Occupied Palestine.

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

There is a little more to this story than I think is being told.

HOW does an American Christian respond to this story? I am filled with shame, as a Christian and as an American, that my country supports and funds this illegal settler war criminal enterprise in Occupied Palestine.
(COMMENT)

The Monastery of the Silent Monks at Latrun (Ecumenical Oblates of Saint Benedict --- Roman Catholic) is not actually in Jerusalem (I've been there); but more in, what is called, the Central Lowland Strip or Shfela. It is in the horseshoe of No-man's Land just off the southwest quadrant of the intersection of Highway 1 and Highway 3. It is quite a famous religious place (lots of American visitors/tourists) and has been generally under the de facto protection of the Israelis since 1993. It is part of the 3% (the horseshoe) that Israel would have kept if the final status negotiations had been accepted, brokered by Ambasador Dennis Ross (US Chief Negotiator for the Arab-Israeli Conflict - 1990's era - and active still today) at Camp David and Taba, when Israel originally made the overture to return control of 97% of the land in the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinians (an offer to virtually end occupation).

Interesting enough, is the resignation over the last week, has had an impact.

Christa Case Bryant said:
The weekend resignation of Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad calls into question not only the political career of a Western darling, but also the paradigm he pioneered: self-empowerment instead of victimhood.

SOURCE: US loses a West Bank darling with resignation of Palestinian prime minister - CSMonitor.com

I think the western world liked Dr Fayyad because he wanted to change the image of the Palestinian from a whinny and arrogant bunch of cry-babies to a nation on track to build and develop economically and industrially (like most nations). Of course, Hamas and the PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah Party associates still want to play the role of the perpetual victim.

(POINT OF ORDER)

Contrary to popular believe, the US doesn't provide any funding for Israeli Settlements in the West Bank, or security barriers. You won't find it anywhere in the budget. That is because the US doesn't want Israel expansion to continue until a final agreement is made. But the US is the largest single donor to the PA.

Summary Congressional Research Service 7-5700 RS-22967 U.S. Foreign Aid to the Palestinians said:
From FY2008 to the present, annual regular-year U.S. bilateral assistance to the West Bank and Gaza Strip has averaged around $500 million, including annual averages of approximately $200 million in direct budgetary assistance and $100 million in non-lethal security assistance for the PA in the West Bank. Additionally, the United States is the largest single-state donor to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA). However, whether UNRWA’s role productively addresses the refugee issue in the context of efforts to mitigate or resolve the larger Israeli-Palestinian conflict remains a polarizing question.

SOURCE: http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
So....Where is the flag?
sCo_blink.gif

So....Where is the flag?
sCo_blink.gif

Maybe it blew away -----the dead bodies 'gentiles' lining the gutters
of Boston and Cairo -----are of no consequence to the isa-
respecting lawyer. She cannot tolerate even the suggestion
of a white flag with a star of david upon it----anywhere NEAR
anything

lol.

Still, I cannot see the flag, and the photo from the article is months old.

So we basically trust their words?

Ha!

how nice.

I trust her words----she cannot stand the sight of a star of
David ------she is not alone A young woman who had
been stationed in saudi arabia --while active duty in the US army--
told me that besides the fact that the US army simply does not
send jews to that base------even the christian chaplain ---who has
a TINY LITTLE cross on his military insignia---had to remove it
from his uniform while stationed in saudi arabia. Its her culture.

remember----the jihadist form of isa is going to smash
all crosses after he kills all jews---thus creating a
PARADISE ON EARTH ------that's her 'gan eden'

Fret not------Dr Fayyad probably saves his own life---by
resigning ---anyone notice lots of RESIGNATIONS
lately? Poor Musharraf had the brains to leave pakistan--
but got stupid and returned----now he is accused of treason
and in jail -------of course SHERRI is on a hunger strike for his
his release (NOT!!!!) musharraf is the best thing that happened
to west pakistan--------just as MUJIBRE (spelling?)---was the
best thing that happened to bangla dish----which is why the mob
tore him to pieces.

So....Where is the flag?
sCo_blink.gif

I DO NOT have follow up information addressing what happened subsequently. BUT the fact illegal settlers are allowed to freely occupy Palestinian property and engage in acts like this speaks loudly about the illegal settler war criminal enterprise operating in Occupied Palestine. I THINK a terrorist designation for this group is warranted!

So....Where is the flag?
sCo_blink.gif

I DO NOT have follow up information addressing what happened subsequently. BUT the fact illegal settlers are allowed to freely occupy Palestinian property and engage in acts like this speaks loudly about the illegal settler war criminal enterprise operating in Occupied Palestine. I THINK a terrorist designation for this group is warranted!

I would say that a terrorist designation is warranted for EVERY group that
imposes itself on the HOLY SITES of others The hoisting an Israeli flag
over a monastery is an issue------is it an issue as serious as the total
destruction of a 2500 year old synagogue in TUNISIA? along with
the murder of the rabbi in the name of isa----AND the destruction
of IRREPLACABLE 2500 year old manuscripts?

How about the fairly recent DEFECATION upon the TOMB OF
EZEKIEL in Iraq and the vandalism thereof in the name
of the LUMP OF FILTH---isa???? ALL of the pimps and whores
who stand silent in the face of such a atrocities must be declared
TERRORIST SCUM
ALL !!!!!

all of the decent world was horrified by the ISA LOVING scum
who vandalized and destroyed the ancient and magnificent
BUDDHIST ART in the name of the disgusting swine pig ISA
----in Afghanistan------yet ----some laugh at those acts and
complain about a flag----------gee........

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Monastery of the Silent Monks at Latrun (Ecumenical Oblates of Saint Benedict --- Roman Catholic) is not actually in Jerusalem (I've been there); but more in, what is called, the Central Lowland Strip or Shfela. It is in the horseshoe of No-man's Land just off the southwest quadrant of the intersection of Highway 1 and Highway 3. It is quite a famous religious place (lots of American visitors/tourists) and has been generally under the de facto protection of the Israelis since 1993. It is part of the 3% (the horseshoe) that Israel would have kept if the final status negotiations had been accepted, brokered by Ambasador Dennis Ross (US Chief Negotiator for the Arab-Israeli Conflict - 1990's era - and active still today) at Camp David and Taba, when Israel originally made the overture to return control of 97% of the land in the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinians (an offer to virtually end occupation).

Christa Case Bryant said:
The weekend resignation of Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad calls into question not only the political career of a Western darling, but also the paradigm he pioneered: self-empowerment instead of victimhood.

SOURCE: US loses a West Bank darling with resignation of Palestinian prime minister - CSMonitor.com

I think the western world liked Dr Fayyad because he wanted to change the image of the Palestinian from a whinny and arrogant bunch of cry-babies to a nation on track to build and develop economically and industrially (like most nations). Of course, Hamas and the PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah Party associates still want to play the role of the perpetual victim.

(POINT OF ORDER)

Contrary to popular believe, the US doesn't provide any funding for Israeli Settlements in the West Bank, or security barriers. You won't find it anywhere in the budget. That is because the US doesn't want Israel expansion to continue until a final agreement is made. But the US is the largest single donor to the PA.

Summary Congressional Research Service 7-5700 RS-22967 U.S. Foreign Aid to the Palestinians said:
From FY2008 to the present, annual regular-year U.S. bilateral assistance to the West Bank and Gaza Strip has averaged around $500 million, including annual averages of approximately $200 million in direct budgetary assistance and $100 million in non-lethal security assistance for the PA in the West Bank. Additionally, the United States is the largest single-state donor to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA). However, whether UNRWA’s role productively addresses the refugee issue in the context of efforts to mitigate or resolve the larger Israeli-Palestinian conflict remains a polarizing question.

Most Respectfully,
R

This was a terrorist act, if someone came to Churches in my state today and tried to put up a foreign flag they will get lucky if they do not get blown away. My state just passed a law allowing concealed weapons to be carried even on church premises. And where I live, the values are God and guns, and guns come first to many. Fuck with them carrying a gun, you start a war! Teachers I know are getting permits to carry concealed weapons, some churches are advising their members to carry guns, even megachurches in surrounding states like Bellevue Baptist Church in Tennesseee. (Not my Church, thank God).

The fact is this Church is in Occupied Palestine, settlers forcefully occupying the church violates intl law. Even if it were in Israel, that does not give any person the right to force the owners from their land or to force a flag to be raised there. Two issues, here, this is Occupied Palestine, a place where Israel has zero sovereignty rights. Second, no matter what state has rights over land, individual property owners have no right to just be forced from their lands by the State in control.

The US does fund the Occupation, with the millions of dollars we give to Israel every day, 6 to 7 billion dolaars a year of aid the US taxpayers give to Israel to maintain the Occupation of Palestine. The fact we do this operates to make many people hate the US and causes terrorism against us. And the solution is for us to stop funding the Occupation, and there is no other solution.

Sherri

Last edited:
SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

(COMMENT)

(POINT OF ORDER)

Most Respectfully,
R

This was a terrorist act, if someone came to Churches in my state today and tried to put up a foreign flag they will get lucky if they do not get blown away. My state just passed a law allowing concealed weapons to be carried even on church premises. And where I live, the values are God and guns, and guns come first to many. Fuck with them carrying a gun, you start a war! Teachers I know are getting permits to carry concealed weapons, some churches are advising their members to carry guns, even megachurches in surrounding states like Bellevue Baptist Church in Tennesseee. (Not my Church, thank God).

The fact is this Church is in Occupied Palestine, settlers forcefully occupying the church violates intl law. Even if it were in Israel, that does not give any person the right to force the owners from their land or to force a flag to be raised there. Two issues, here, this is Occupied Palestine, a place where Israel has zero sovereignty rights. Second, no matter what state has rights over land, individual property owners have no right to just be forced from their lands by the State in control.

The US does fund the Occupation, with the millions of dollars we give to Israel every day, 6 to 7 billion dolaars a year of aid the US taxpayers give to Israel to maintain the Occupation of Palestine. The fact we do this operates to make many people hate the US and causes terrorism against us. And the solution is for us to stop funding the Occupation, and there is no other solution.

Sherri

Churches burn in the muslim world, Christians are killed and raped simply because they are Christians and this is what you post fraud?

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

(COMMENT)

(POINT OF ORDER)

Most Respectfully,
R

Sherri

Churches burn in the muslim world, Christians are killed and raped simply because they are Christians and this is what you post fraud?
Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman" doesn't care what happens to her fellow Christians if the Jews are not involved, Jroc. I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us some solution whereby her friends will start respecting those of other religions instead of harassing and killing them as well as destroying their Houses of Worship or replacing their House of Worship with a mosque. Since Frau Sherri is telling us about the concealed weapons in her state, perhaps she had better tell her extremist friends that they had better not start up in her area.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/09/w...turned-into-a-mosque.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

(COMMENT)

(POINT OF ORDER)

Most Respectfully,
R

Sherri

This is an Israel Palestine discussion board, so I post about settler attacks upon Christians in Israel/Palestine.

The fact is this Church is in Occupied Palestine, settlers forcefully occupying the church violates intl law. Even if it were in Israel, that does not give any person the right to force the owners from their land or to force a flag to be raised there. Two issues, here, this is Occupied Palestine, a place where Israel has zero sovereignty rights. Second, no matter what state has rights over land, individual property owners have no right to just be forced
from their lands by the State in control.

The US does fund the Occupation, with the millions of dollars we give to Israel every day, 6
to 7 billion dolaars a year of aid the US taxpayers give to Israel to maintain the Occupation of Palestine. The fact we do this operates to make many people hate the US and causes
terrorism against us. And the solution is for us to stop funding the Occupation, and there is
no other solution.

Sherri

Churches burn in the muslim world, Christians are killed and raped simply because they are
Christians and this is what you post fraud?

This is an Israel Palestine discussion board, so I post about settler attacks upon Christians in Israel/Palestine.

Jroc----take it at face value------sorry Jroc---but I will resort to
personal experience again----there were not many baptists in my
home town---despite the fact that there were MANY churches----
I do not recall a single baptist church. Early in my adolescence
I put myself into a postition-----a large hospital in a near by town--
in a "black" area----and there met LOTS OF BAPTISTS ---later on
while active duty in the US Navy---I had lots of Baptist co-workers
clients and friends I do not believe that the "entity" speaks
for baptists IMO No one is going to get killed for putting any kind
of a flag on a Baptist church...... certainly not shot up right there in
the church. HOWEVER --my life also brought me into contact with lots
of jihadist types-----both professionals like Nidal Malik Hussein ---and
reverts from jail ----I do not recall any from chechnya----but a
considerable number from the Balkans---some of those places
out east like Azerbajain. The person you are addressing is
expressing a cultural attitude very jihadist in nature----

The word "thug" was actually developed in INDIA ---and
refers to people like her (I think the original is something
like "thugeee")

in any case---she is instructed by an entity called 'isa'----who
speaks arabic and claims to have had an incarnation in
Israel/Judea----about 2000 years ago. The same kind of people
who slit the throats of infants for their "god" ----would kill a person
for touching their house of worship even while their own
are busy defiling everything of a "holy" nature to others.
I have mentioned my husband--
who was born in a land run by people like her-----even today----
as an elderly man----he would rather cross the street than
walk near a mosque

Last edited:
So....Where is the flag?
sCo_blink.gif

I ask again. Where is the flag? Where is the provocation?

I expect such thing to be caught on cam. I do not see any proof of accuracy in the article to point out any of this really happened.

Basically you ask the reader to trust their words.

I do not.

So. Show me the proof. If you do not mind.

So....Where is the flag?
sCo_blink.gif
///

I ask again. Where is the flag? Where is the provocation?

I expect such thing to be caught on cam. I do not see any proof of accuracy in the article to point out any of this really happened.

Basically you ask the reader to trust their words.

I do not.

///// Lipush---she also claims that Baptists ---its a sect of christianity---
in the US----- would kill anyone who put an israeli flag on a church.
Interestingly enough---a very commonly used name for baptist
churches includes the word "ZION" as in "FIRST BAPTIST ////
CHURCH OF ZION" She claimed that the word ZION did
not exist in the lexicon until 1897 when Herzl invented it.

The religion "baptist" is prevalent in southern USA----most
of the baptists I knew as a kid were blacks--with roots in the
south----but later on ----in the navy I came upon lots of
southern whites---also baptists ----one of my closest colleagues
in the navy was a texan baptist ----and when my son was stationed
in the south he was regularly invited to their churches ----I have
also witnessed church doings in baptist churches----very charming--
they sing and clap their hands -----like Luvavitch Chassids---
they like to use some hebrew words in their songs--which

are really strange to them so they mispronounce them ---Elvis
Presley was a baptist. He did some baptist songs----which included
some mispronounced hebrew words . It is more likely that a few