🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Spray Graffiti On Bethlehem Area Mosques

Days ago, Synagogue was violated in Mitzpe Yericho. I believe all those who scream here will condamn that, too, no?

Oh, right, collateral damage and all that crap....

actually ----no-----the only "muslims" were foreigners imported as slaves
by shit like you -----they were muslims if they were enslaved by muslims
and forced into islam as are the sudanese christians still be held in Khartoum.

I assure you---lots of those kids WILL REMAIN MUSLIMS just as some of
the subsaharans blacks remained muslims and the jewish children confiscated
by muslims under the DHIMMI ORPHAN law----just remain that way----
and the american natives confiscated by CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
remained christian. The muslims in my town are largely arabs, and
southeast asian FOREIGNERS----many speak no english and lots of
the females are completely illiterate in ALL languages to the point
that they cannot even write their own initials in ANY LANGUAGE.
I agree with you----they should GO HOME

peter salem, among others.

Good point, Deach---since there is NO TIME in the past 4000
years and---more than 2500 years before the ass lickers of the
rapist pig showed up as invaders-----that there were not JEWS
in "palestine" aka israel/judea-----jews are not foreigners
there but the followers of the rapist are there only about 1200
years There were jews in the americas -----before there were
muslims---in fact almost ---just as long as the isa ass licker CORTEZ
invaded and murdered native americans

how's this, marg.

I believe that attacking mosques, especially on this day, is an aweful Chillul HaShem, and I believe Adva Biton would not have felt please knowing they did behalf of her daughter.

However, if the DID catch the real kids who threw the stones on baby Adelle, I hope they get life for attempt murder, times 4!

i believe those who spray paint mosques and steal land should be pushed into the sea, at this point.

they should pin medals on those rock throwers for not trembling under israeli jackboots.

"t's the occupation, stupid"

Is graffiti worse than stoning?

You people are pathetic.

"It's you Anti-Zionists being hypocrites, stupid!"

is throwing a rock worse than WP rounds and bombing the living hell out of civilians lie your boyo troopies do?

is throwing a rock worse than settlers uprooting olive trees that are the sole wealth and providence of a palestinian family.

is throwing a rock worse than heavily armed settlers terrorising small children and old women.

you expect tears for one when all we get is laughter and jokes and jewish high fives as hundreds of palestinian and phoenician kids have their lifes stolen from them by israeli bombs in gaza and lebanon.

adva biton is a settler and the daughter of a settler and raising her children to be settlers. my tears will be better spent elsewhere. it is her settlers doing the graffiti.

you people perfected being pathetic.

in answer to your post DEACH----if grafitti on churches and
synagogues and upon cemetaries would be a capital crime---
-there would no remaining muslims in my town

Yes, they are responsible for her. And what is the hand that threw the stones responsible of?

Or is that they should be praised for what they did????

resisting oppression and subjugation by a foreign or domestic power is certainly and always praiseworthy.

jewish people should have tried it against the NAZIs instead of always pointing their finger at others for their fate.

never forget this...http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lphd3z8zT51qam6r5o1_500.png

Sounds like a flaw in Human Nature, that Despots have repeatedly, systematically, taken advantage of.

are you suggesting that two wrongs make a right?

If soldiers kill Palestinians on purpose, I'm very much for them being punished.

But you keep deflecting. The issue is Adelle.

Answer to the point.

Yeah, but they never are.

Why are you so one sided about Adelle? Where is your outrage when Palestinian children are killed?

Many times I have said that I do not find it acceptable or justified when Palestinian kids are being killed, something you keep ignoring.

What you and Sherri do is blaming everything in this conflict on Israel only.

So yes, I will focus on Adelle.

And the settlers did, too since they did it in her name.

Now please come back to the real point of the issue.

Many times I have said that I do not find it acceptable or justified when Palestinian kids are being killed, something you keep ignoring.

Name one of the last Palestinian children killed and I might believe you.

Link to a post where you have mentioned a name.

After all, you mentioned Adelle a hundred times.

Yeah, but they never are.

Why are you so one sided about Adelle? Where is your outrage when Palestinian children are killed?

Hmm, has anyone ever seen a Tinnie post telling his cohort Frau Sherri to stop posting the same picture of that baby way over a hundred times. By the way, Tinnie, do you know of any organizations keeping track of the Muslim and Christian kids being killed in Syria. There must be tons of them by now; and since Frau Sherri has never listed any organization working there keeping a list of these children, I thought perhaps you would know.

Hmm, has anyone ever seen a Tinnie post telling his cohort Frau Sherri to stop posting the same picture of that baby way over a hundred times. By the way, Tinnie, do you know of any organizations keeping track of the Muslim and Christian kids being killed in Syria. There must be tons of them by now; and since Frau Sherri has never listed any organization working there keeping a list of these children, I thought perhaps you would know.

Relevance to my post?

Relevance to my post?
Relevance? Wheres the list, Duke?

Yes, they are responsible for her. And what is the hand that threw the stones responsible of?

Or is that they should be praised for what they did????

resisting oppression and subjugation by a foreign or domestic power is certainly and always praiseworthy.

jewish people should have tried it against the NAZIs instead of always pointing their finger at others for their fate.

never forget this...http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lphd3z8zT51qam6r5o1_500.png

Sounds like a flaw in Human Nature, that Despots have repeatedly, systematically, taken advantage of.

i disagree. i think it is human nature to have a substantial number rise up against oppression and slavery. admittedly, it isn't always successful, but history is strewn with successful uprisings.

this would never have become an ongoing issue had not jewish posters denigrated other groups, nationalities, ethnicities, individuals, etc, many of whom sacrificed all, for not having done enough with little or no consideration of the predicament and conflict those others may have been in.

Relevance to my post?
Relevance? Wheres the list, Duke?

Go ask in the appropriate forum. Perhaps you will get an answer.

Days ago, Synagogue was violated in Mitzpe Yericho. I believe all those who scream here will condamn that, too, no?

Oh, right, collateral damage and all that crap....

No, wrong is wrong - regardless of who does it.

Those in authority should treat it all equally and that is not happening.

Forum List

Back